Official Batlefield: Bad Company 2 [OUT NOW] MW2 Killer? Time will tell.

that vid made me wanna cop
eek.gif

This game is amazing.. so addicting. Squad based combat is just done so well. in my book, this greatly excels over MW2. Every kill or tank or building you topple is just that much more satisfying and beautiful to look at. CoD had a good run, but this is definitely the best FPS out right now in my books. Best one I've actually played in a long time.

took me a couple of hours to get used to it, but I'm finally starting to get the hang of it. You def can't go in trying to play COD style, you will get murked. I think i died 20 times trying to do a knife kill instead of just using my gun. Don't bring the knife to a gunfight... seems more realistic, but that was a big habit i need to fix. I love the vehicles, they don't seem to overpower the game. The destructible environments are crazy, this makes it a lot harder for campers as the map is slightly different each time you play.

Teamwork is a must in this game, most people roll together. I haven't seen any major problems thus far, i just need to get used to aiming. I need red dot sight now, cant wait to unlock it...

I dont know if this is better than COD, but so far so good. I like the style and i think this will not get stale as quickly.

The vehicles really ONLY overpower in the Rush TD mode. Basically, if you've got an engineer rollin' with you in your squad, basically take out whoever is opposing you from afar, then have the engineer get out and repair your tank. When you get your vehicle perks and stuff, it's a whole diff story then. I love playing this game... can't get enough of how expansive the maps are.

I'm enjoying the campaign more than MW2. probably because I spend more time just destroying buildings than anything else

I'm at work right now, sadly. But, I was having issues when I was playing by myself getting into a squad. It'd always say 'Looking for a Squad' ... but other than that, it's been fine. I'm sure they have some server tweeks they need done, but I have never experienced any type of lag or migration of hosts issues, such as on MW2.

this game is seriously crazy, especially when you start unlocking stuff and trying out the classes

solesavage wrote:

Game looks nice, but Jesus who ever is talking in that vid needs to get a life. I bet son gets no poon whatsoever. I dont understand how people take video games so serious?

Number one, why you have to worry about the next man?

Number two, its a video FOR BC2.... you think its a possibility he is doing some theatrical embellishment, perchance?

just played my first match online....i like it, the recon class is my favorite so far.

but we got murked, it's hard playing with randoms who don't communicate.

just got this game and love it

hate playing with randoms but when you do run with a good squad the game becomes addicting

how many dog tags have your guys collected? so far i 15 was what i had last time i checked.

^^yo my bad on bouncing from the lobby yesterday. your medic game was on point though, hella quick with the med kits
laugh.gif

did anyone's stats get reset? reading that folks have been losing everything today. got me shook to sign on.

Originally Posted by tml09

Weird, I got this game for PS3 via UPS today (I don't even have a PS3 anymore). So I check my email accounts and I find I also received a tracking number for a seperate BfBC2 for PC which is scheduled to be delivered tommorrow. I guess I had preordered the PS3 version back when I had one and forgot to cancel it when I sold my PS3.

The strange thing is, they were both supposed to be charged on the same card, but I was only charged for one of them.

So now I'm stuck with a free, useless PS3 copy while I'm waiting in agony for the PC one to get here
mad.gif

I hope this doesn't bite me in the $%$
laugh.gif

Ducktales.
You'll have to send me that PS3 copy as confirmation of your story.

quick question... how do i know when i unlocked a red dot or scope on my guns. are you suppose to attach them??? i've been unlocking guns and gadgets but haven't gotten one attachment piece to any of my guns... what gives
nerd.gif

should i go buy this game now!? i have an hour to decide. is it worth it tell me noawww

Back
Top Bottom