Official Batlefield: Bad Company 2 [OUT NOW] MW2 Killer? Time will tell.

I'm getting this game today, but I can get $33 from Gamestop if I trade in MW2 (so I'd pay $27 for BC2)... is that worth it or should I look elsewhere for a good trade in amount?

Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm getting this game today, but I can get $33 from Gamestop if I trade in MW2 (so I'd pay $27 for BC2)... is that worth it or should I look elsewhere for a good trade in amount?
damn 33? i guess that's a sign of how many people are trading in MW2.  less than 4 days ago, i traded in my MW2 right before bc2 dropped and got 38 for it at gamestop.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by Noskey

damn 33? i guess that's a sign of how many people are trading in MW2.  less than 4 days ago, i traded in my MW2 right before bc2 dropped and got 38 for it at gamestop.
Damn. Well I traded it in anyways. Just started the campaign, I'll probably get sucked into the multiplayer tonight.

Been on multiplayer all day
smh.gif

this lag is killing me,

and is anyone almost always getting stuck with crap teams?

the first time i we held a flag is when we had 9 deaths remaining

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

this lag is killing me,

I seem to get long runs of getting on bad teams, and then a run of being on decent to good teams.  Repeat.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

this lag is killing me,

I seem to get long runs of getting on bad teams, and then a run of being on decent to good teams.  Repeat.
i have won maybe 4 games in the 3 days of me playing this, 
i've run into at least one person running with the most powerful Sniper, 12x scope, spotter or someone with the M16 or G3. 

my team gets torn up 

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

this lag is killing me,

i have won maybe 4 games in the 3 days of me playing this, 
i've run into at least one person running with the most powerful Sniper, 12x scope, spotter or someone with the M16 or G3. 

my team gets torn up 
So what?  They win at this game and fail at life.

I just picked this up a few hours ago. Traded in my MW2 at gamestop and got $33 for it. So far I've been going in on the single player trying to get used to things. Definitely a way different feel that COD but it's good. Once I get a good handle on things I'll be on that multiplayer.

game is dope. ill probably dedicate some more time to it tomorrow.

played through first couple levels on the campaign... then got down on some multiplayer for about an hour. the inclusion of vehicles and the destruction ability make this game worth it, imo.

Problem - Dudes are camping the MCOM in an upstairs room.
Solution - RPG the wall, taking their cover away.

Love this game.

i dont like to brag much, but im a beast in this game.
devil.gif

i had my best match yet last night. I finished a round with 22,000 xp, 7,200 from the different classes, the rest from awards. i got my bronze and silver stars for three weapons in that round. i love going on 8-10 game winning streaks.
pimp.gif

^^ I don't like to brag much, but I had a 32,000 game. Awards of course though. Jumped a level and a half I think

Does anyone else have problems staying connected to the online games? Every game I've played (3) I've been disconnected at some point.

I love being a medic, you can rack up the points ESPECIALLY if you have #$$#++ teammates... and save resource tickets as well
pimp.gif

Looks like I'm making the switch
I really dislike MW2, and regret selling my copy of cod4
ohwell.gif

Already posted my craigslist ad for MW2....hopefully someones buys it or trades it for BC2 so I can get online with you guys

Gonna play the campaign right now....get at me if yall wanna play on multi....+$!% is bananas ...:tongue:imp

GT: Nice Gamertag.

Back
Top Bottom