OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

I don't know about you guys, but after that watching that INT my life has been changed for the better.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, Chris Brown can't run it
I was trying to see if he could run it run it.

"i got so excited I thought they were going on 4th down twice!"

"I wouldn't even look to the sidelines I'd just let those big guys go"

Please I think we should keep USC out of the thread, I saw them fools get dominated by Stanford for 30 minutes, so I don't trust them winning *!!@.

"I got so excited, I thought they were going for it on 4th down TWICE!"

"You know what, I shoulda been there for you partner".

smh.gif

Get these 2 out of here.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Please I think we should keep USC out of the thread, I saw them fools get dominated by Stanford for 30 minutes, so I don't trust them winning *!!@.

or could we just keep USC out of this thread because they arent in the game. Were the UF fans in the Rose bowl thread yappin bout how UF would dominate. ihighly doubt that

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Allen Patrick = trash just like Demarco Murray

laugh.gif
Patrick put a nice season together but I agree...youreally think that about Murray though?

And lol at Charles Davis mini spazzing, "GO! GO! GO!"

THIS IS NOT IN HD!

ANYONE ELSE WATCHING THIS IN "HD" fox sucks.

give it to espn or CBS please, at least they broadcast in true HD.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by hugebird

or could we just keep USC out of this thread because they arent in the game. Were the UF fans in the Rose bowl thread yappin bout how UF would dominate. i highly doubt that
Cuz UF didn't want in the Rose Bowl
what happened to that safety OU was gonna get?

not to mention USC dont want it with Percy

Back
Top Bottom