OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by hugebird

Please I think we should keep USC out of the thread, I saw them fools get dominated by Stanford for 30 minutes, so I don't trust them winning *!!@.

or could we just keep USC out of this thread because they arent in the game. Were the UF fans in the Rose bowl thread yappin bout how UF would dominate. i highly doubt that
Cuz UF didn't want in the Rose Bowl
what happened to that safety OU was gonna get?

not to mention USC dont want it with Percy
want it with who
laugh.gif
man he aint +++ to SC Tebow wouldalready be hurt by now i Kush and Rey were on the field

That's why you don't drag guys down from the shoulder pads like that.
smh.gif

Is the lead ref(the old black dude) the same ref that threw a flag on a dude and said it was for "givin him the business."

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Is the lead ref(the old black dude) the same ref that threw a flag on a dude and said it was for "givin him the business."
yea

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

McCoy to the packers at 9
pimp.gif

Isn't he a true soph?
I dunno... ive been seeing him in some mock dafts... never really looked if hes ACTUALLY eligible yet
nerd.gif
its not quite mid feb yet
laugh.gif

I had assumed he was possibly coming out but i could be wrong

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

What is Chris Leak doing nowadays?
from wiki:

[h3]NFL[/h3]
Leak was not selected during the 2007 NFL Draft. The Chicago Bears signed him immediately after the draft.[sup][2][/sup] He spent the summer of 2007 working with the team, and training under former Gator Rex Grossman.[sup][3][/sup] However, Leak only saw playtime during the final game of the preseason, where he completed eleven of sixteen passes for eighty-eight yards, an interception and touchdown.[sup][4][/sup] He was eventually cut on September 16.

For the 2008 season, Leak tried out with the Kansas City Chiefs.[sup][5][/sup]

http://
[h3]AAFL[/h3]
In November 2007, Leak announced his intentions to play for Team Florida in the All American Football League.[sup][6][/sup] He was later drafted in the 6th round by Team Florida. Due to fundings the All American Football League was postponed until the 2009 season; Leak (like all AAFL players) was released from his contract.

http://
[h3] CFL[/h3]
On June 3, 2008, Chris Leak signed with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the Canadian Football League[sup][7][/sup]. He was claimed by the Montreal Alouettes on June 9th after being released a day earlier.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Please I think we should keep USC out of the thread, I saw them fools get dominated by Stanford for 30 minutes, so I don't trust them winning *!!@.

or could we just keep USC out of this thread because they arent in the game. Were the UF fans in the Rose bowl thread yappin bout how UF would dominate. i highly doubt that
Cuz UF didn't want in the Rose Bowl
what happened to that safety OU was gonna get?

not to mention USC dont want it with Percy
vs Rey and Cushings
laugh.gif

in their last game of their college career's too
laugh.gif

lets be honest, nobody was going to beat those guys in their very last game, that senior D would not have let that happen.

Anyways, dude is going to need surgery, he looked like he was in a lot of pain

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Why was his $%+ twitchin like that?

sick.gif
sick.gif

Did you see how bro landed? Thats why the *@@% he twitching...he basically did a split with a dude hanging from his back, while bending his leg a way itshouldnt be bent..

Back
Top Bottom