OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

That was all on #9
smh.gif

Black just straight took the ball away from Iglesias.

great play. This UF secondary just might be the best in the nation
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Juaquin you gotta catch that damned football... Or at least knock it down and don't let dude rip it out your hands...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by DJ236

So who is/was iller, Reggie or Percy? Harvin's career has been riddled with many more injuries though...
ohwell.gif
i think its Reggie because of this fact

Reggie did all his stuff out of a pro-style offense

Percy is doing all his stuff out of the spread
If you know Percy like I know Percy...... Reggie has nothing on him, but a return game and a skeezer that a lot of guys like.

Bradford is beside himself. Neither one of those picks was his fault.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by DJ236

So who is/was iller, Reggie or Percy? Harvin's career has been riddled with many more injuries though...
ohwell.gif
i think its Reggie because of this fact

Reggie did all his stuff out of a pro-style offense

Percy is doing all his stuff out of the spread
If you know Percy like I know Percy...... Reggie has nothing on him, but a return game and a skeezer that a lot of guys like.
but there is no way you can say Percy is a better college player. he simply doesnt have the stats that reggie does.
Reggie won the Heisman in his junior year, for that reason alone you cant argue that Percy is a better college player.

EDIT: that triple option that UF runs is damn near unstoppable

I hate all things Oklahoma related and even though I thought they would get smashed the Florida slurping is getting to me.

Back
Top Bottom