OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

Gresham...
pimp.gif
Nowitness. Big xii defenses aint garbage?

this ou team was droppin 60 on big xii teams who were ranked in the top 10.

They have 7 points in the 4th quarter.
Couple that with the way the big xii offenses have looked thru out the bowls.

What else are we to call it?
Just because Texas Tech and Oklahoma State can't play defense doesn't mean Oklahoma can't, was more my point...

Dudes were talkin like Oklahoma's D was garbage because of where they're ranked nationally... That ++$+ was terribly misleading, and I think it'sthe same way for the entire Big XII as a whole because of how the offenses are run...

Oklahoma and Texas aren't bad defensive teams. Texas Tech and Oklahoma State, sure...

I hate to dwell on this, but this is quite possibly one of the worst broadcast games I've seen in a while.

I'm miffed by this. They are like a person who doesn't say goodbye, and just hang up the phone.

My dude dead tired.
He woulda scored on that if he wasn't outta shape from not practicin.

They runnin him like how he did in bowl game vs Michigan.
pimp.gif

The only one ballin.!!

So who is/was iller, Reggie or Percy? Harvin's career has been riddled with many more injuries though...
ohwell.gif

Fox is godawful with their presentation,
indifferent.gif
damn they be cuttin tothe commercials outta the blue. I
keep on lookin at my pops cause i keep on thinkin he's changing the channel.

smh@these tools talking about momentum in third person.

What the hell is Joe Buck doing right now? I mean we get Dickie V doing the Nuggets game last night. You telling me fox couldn't assemble an allstar lineupfor the NC?

Florida coming back fast.

I need a replay. #5 held his ankle in this air and then threw him down from what I saw in the end but I need a replay
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom