OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Congrats Florida and all fans.

I feel like we all lost out on the idea game of USC vs Florida, but such is life. The Big 12 was overrated all year and some of us knew it.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by lu cash

"That might be the first thing he's done wrong ever in his life."

smh.gif
Hop off TT's nuts
you couldnt detect the sarcasm.

But seriously Stoops completely went away from everything that got them there.

You've been on Florida's nuts all night too, what happened son? Weren't you a Miami fan? Couldn't take the losing so you hopped onthe Gators bandwagon huh?

They are OD'ing with the Tebow slurpin' now.. The game just ended <------From a Gators fan

Hopefully they give Harvin some props...Bro was out there BEASTING..14/171 1tub...
laugh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
and that was "90%"
laugh.gif

Edit:

Was she just crying holding the clarinet?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by solefob

Originally Posted by asu334

sec_article.jpg

overrated 3x straight NCAAF champs
Fixed
because they are overrated and beat OSU 2wice
laugh.gif
and lets not start the debate over this crap of a game
eyes.gif

if you even watch CFB this year you would know that the SEC was highly overrated
grin.gif

Looks at sig and realisizes the saltiness no really USC might be the 2nd best team but u cnat lose in that garbage conference
garbage look at the end of season ranking and tell me the PAC 10 is garbage
tongue.gif

The only good thing about Florida winning is how sad/mad Barry Switzer's homer #@% is gonna be...

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Urban Meyer is sitting on a gold mine. FLORIDA IS THE BEST FOOTBALL BREEDING GROUND IN THE USA. There's no deabate, (Im from South Florida BTW). Meyers
scheme is perfect for college football. He's set at UF.

CA>*

Yall take most of our best prospects and USC still got homegrown talent to spare
laugh.gif

Eff it I'm be the first to say it.

Real talk, USC would have be both of these teams.

Oklahoma has a glass jaw. You hit them in the mouth and they just fold up.

Nah I cant hate Tebow, I hate Stoops though, but cant hate him too much cause he got us back to this level. I blame the fact that we have not gotten an elitereciever.

Back
Top Bottom