OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Oklahoma is is the Ohio State of the South.

NO. OSU > OKLA which is not saying much Latest BCS Tressel: 2-3 (worst BCS loss 41-14 UF) Stoops: 1-5 ( worst BCS loss 55-13 USC)

Its crazy that these commentators have made me hate Tim Tebow.

At least he has won something, unlike other players *cough* Brady Quinn*cough*

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by allen3xis

hugebird wrote:

Tim Tebow getting the unsportsmanlike reminding us that we're all sinners. What an amazing human.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

But seriously Stoops completely went away from everything that got them there.
Bingo... Blows my mind, too...

Those two balls that receivers turned into INTs for the Sooners cost them the game tonight... And people talkin about putting pressure on Bradford meansanything...
smh.gif
I feel like we all lost out on the idea game of USC vs Florida, but such is life. The Big 12 was overrated all year and some of us knew it.

eyes.gif
Oklahoma didn't show they deserved to be there tonight? That game never got away from them until the last few minutes...

But I dunno what I expected... We'll hear USC fans talkin about how they deserved to be there for the whole offseason now...

it wasn't cuz of Tebow that Florida won, it was their defense which stepped up in the red zone twice.

Flaw in the system?

We all know they shouldn't have been in this game. But i'll save that for another day...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Those two balls that receivers turned into INTs for the Sooners cost them the game tonight... And people talkin about putting pressure on Bradford means anything...
smh.gif
I feel like we all lost out on the idea game of USC vs Florida, but such is life. The Big 12 was overrated all year and some of us knew it.
eyes.gif
Oklahoma didn't show they deserved to be there tonight? That game never got away from them until the last few minutes...

But I dunno what I expected... We'll hear USC fans talkin about how they deserved to be there for the whole offseason now...
seriously this was a very winnable game for OU and now people in here talking about how the Big XII is overrated
smh.gif

the only overrated teams from the Big XII were Texas Tech and Missouri

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

she's probably crying about being in Tebow's aura.

laugh.gif
the worst commentary EVER.

i'd rather listen to that Bum Bryant Gumble

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Flaw in the system?

We all know they shouldn't have been in this game. But i'll save that for another day...
if USC lost to Florida by 10 noone would say a word

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Thugnificence wrote:

Those two balls that receivers turned into INTs for the Sooners cost them the game tonight... And people talkin about putting pressure on Bradford means
anything...
smh.gif

eyes.gif

The same way Utah & Texas have?

Originally Posted by DJ236

They are OD'ing with the Tebow slurpin' now.. The game just ended <------From a Gators fan
Word up. I thought it was all jokes coming from OU fans but now it's just ridiculous.

All say this much I am actually surprised by OU today. I thought for sure they would come out and just lay an egg early. They made this a lot tougher forFlorida then I thought. Tebow, yeah dude is a great, great player but tonight that Florida D was huge.

Eff it I'm be the first to say it.

Real talk, USC would have be both of these teams.

You're the first to say that huh?

All the Tebow haters get ready for it next year.....cause they will be Preseason #1
pimp.gif

To the U$C fans, don't lose games in your garbage conference.

SEC 3 championships in a row.

Eff it I'm be the first to say it.

Real talk, USC would have be both of these teams.

Oklahoma has a glass jaw. You hit them in the mouth and they just fold up.

Demarco is in this game its a bit different though. CB is slow I know im faster than him Really Florida lost Louis and Rainey. Rainey is overkill and Nelsonstepped up for Louis. Madu couldnt get close to Demarco's level . I dont care what no one says though. You cant defend an O that has a legit option threatand legit dropback ability like those 2 Florida national title teams. I really just prayed that Bradford would get a chance down 3. And he did but that dropkilled any chance.

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:

Thugnificence wrote:

Those two balls that receivers turned into INTs for the Sooners cost them the game tonight... And people talkin about putting pressure on Bradford means
anything...
smh.gif

eyes.gif
Oklahoma didn't show they deserved to be there tonight? That game
never got away from them until the last few minutes...

seriously this was a very winnable game for OU and now people in here talking about how the Big XII is overrated
smh.gif

the only overrated teams from the Big XII were Texas Tech and Missouri

laugh.gif
how are you not gonna mention Okie State

I don't know whats gonna be worse these next few weeks.

Tim Tebow gulpage

or

USC fans

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom