OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

laugh.gif
old pacers uniform :rofl:g

For USC fans saying they would beat either team,
GET OVER IT. Florida is the BCS Champ again, and if you wanna do something about it win the NC game next year.

Florida > all
pimp.gif

I don't know about y'all, but I was impressed with Bradford tonight.
In my eyes, he played well with what he was given.

And, Percy should've won the MVP
smh.gif

Yeah, OU came out tonight and played a good game. The D stepped up for the most part, and those WR's lost the game for them
pimp.gif

Percy should have won the MVP.

+%!!?!?! How does Tebow win player of the game with 2 ints? No love for Harvin word to T.O.s comeback performance in SB XXXIX.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I don't know about y'all, but I was impressed with Bradford tonight.
In my eyes, he played well with what he was given.

And, Percy should've won the MVP
smh.gif
bradford played well, his receivers who have been great all year deserve a lot of the blame. Gresham is the goods though

Originally Posted by 18key

GET OVER IT. Florida is the BCS Champ again, and if you wanna do something about it win the NC game next year.

Florida > all
pimp.gif

usc would have beat both teams.

FLORIDA FOOTBALL>california football... I dont want to go on but I might have too. Im telling you, FLORIDA ISLOADED. Once Tebow leaves, we're going to reload. We're set at all the skill positions because florida produces nothing but blazing fast athletes.Where'd the boy Emmanuel Moody go when he transferred from USC?...Florida. And he got a little burn but not much. It's over for college football. UMwill get back in track and once Bobby leaves, FSU will be back. Florida can reign for now though...
roll.gif

Oh yeah, that was possibly the worst broadcasting job I have ever seen.

Seriously, that was TERRIBLE.

You know it's bad when I'm happy that ESPN is going to get these games
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

FLORIDA FOOTBALL>california football... I dont want to go on but I might have too. Im telling you, FLORIDA IS LOADED. Once Tebow leaves, we're going to reload. We're set at all the skill positions because florida produces nothing but blazing fast athletes. Where'd the boy Emmanuel Moody go when he transferred from USC?...Florida. And he got a little burn but not much. It's over for college football. UM will get back in track and once Bobby leaves, FSU will be back. Florida can reign for now though...
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
reigning on overrated big-10 and big-12. play usc and the reignis over.

Florida > all
pimp.gif

took a look at your sig
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

Florida > all
pimp.gif

GET THAT USC CRAP OUT OF HERE.

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

Florida > all
pimp.gif

Maybe Texas, Utah and Prattville High school could too but your point?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Florida > all
pimp.gif

took a look at your sig
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Yeah, I'm a Florida fan... your point?

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

FLORIDA FOOTBALL>california football... I dont want to go on but I might have too. Im telling you, FLORIDA IS LOADED. Once Tebow leaves, we're going to reload. We're set at all the skill positions because florida produces nothing but blazing fast athletes. Where'd the boy Emmanuel Moody go when he transferred from USC?...Florida. And he got a little burn but not much. It's over for college football. UM will get back in track and once Bobby leaves, FSU will be back. Florida can reign for now though...
roll.gif
Chill son once Tebow leaves things will go back to normal and Florida will once again return to being the 3rd best team in the state of Florida.But congrats, you all are on top for once (nh).

Back
Top Bottom