OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

all these fools need to take a speech class i dont understand a word been said

oh the irony
eyes.gif

Great i gotta hear about Tim Teabow for another year if he stays.

The media will have a field day even more of how he is the greatest human being ever.

Not a fan of either team. But, USC beats this gator team.

OU had their chance in the 1st half, but got stopped twice at the goal line. That was the game.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Kal Ripped Ken wrote:

purplehazze96 wrote:

Kal Ripped Ken wrote:

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:

Thugnificence wrote:

But seriously Stoops completely went away from everything that got them there.
Bingo... Blows my mind, too...

Those two balls that receivers turned into INTs for the Sooners cost them the game tonight... And people talkin about putting pressure on Bradford
means

anything...
smh.gif

I feel like we all lost out on the idea game of USC vs Florida, but such is life. The Big 12 was overrated all year and some of us knew it.
eyes.gif
Oklahoma didn't show they deserved to be there tonight? That

But I dunno what I expected... We'll hear USC fans talkin about how thy deserved to be there for the whole offseason now...

seriously this was a very winnable game for OU and now people in here talking about how the Big XII is overrated
smh.gif

the only overrated teams from the Big XII were Texas Tech and Missouri

laugh.gif
how are you not gonna mention Okie State

sorry but if their best player doesn't get injured in that game they would have won

Exactly... They played that game with an All-America running back on one wheel and no Dez Bryant in the second half... They weren't overrated... They were
a team that couldn't play defense and couldn't do what they wanted to do on offense because of injuries...

They ran up points on Oregon like it was nothin with their two best players hurt...

roll.gif

EVERYBODY ran up points against Oregon in a "garbage" conference

I'll give you one cop out but Dez Bryant wasn't overly impressive in the first half anyway. He's a great player but yall act like he was changing the game in the first half
Yo really, you are wildin' right now because Dez had like 8 catches for a buck and a TUB in the first half of that game.

I'll give you one cop out but Dez Bryant wasn't overly impressive in the first half anyway. He's a great player but yall act like he was changing the game in the first half
Dez wasn't putting in work in that first half? Dez had 13 grabs for 167 yards and a score and sat out most of the second half... Did you misssomethin?
laugh.gif

But I still don't get how that game makes Oklahoma State overrated... Everybody knew what they were by that point... They could run points up with anybodybut couldn't play defense... And that's exactly how that game played out...

Congratulations Florida, you have become the 2nd best team in our state in terms of titles.

WOOOOOOO!!!! 2ND PLACE!!!! YESSSSS!!!!! AWESOME!!!!

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

numbah1grimey wrote:

Yall take most of our best prospects and USC still got homegrown talent to spare

LMMFAO. Ken Dorsey and Kyle Wright were form the West, nuff said. They didnt do diddly oin the south. UM was a dynasty in the 80s and 2000s. FSU
was a dynasty in the 90s. And, UF was a dynasty in the 90s and latter part of the 2000s. The Pac Ten? YALL HAVE WASHINGTON AND WASHINGTON STATE IN YOUR
CONFERENCE! LMMFAO x1000. Every player in Florida is going to stay home from here on out. Every 5 star prospect in the state of Florida will be attending UF
from now on. Urban Meyer is what, 40-45 years old? He easily has another 25 years left at Florida. It's over for college football fans outside of the
state of Florida. It's all about the "Gunshine State" baby!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Talk about gassed.

Let's hand the state of Florida the title for the next 20 years, no need to even play anymore

laugh.gif
Way to make an argument, of all the players from CA that go outa state you can only name two? Great job kiddo

and i don't care what anyone says, to this day Kyle Wright is the best QB I've ever seen play at the high school level
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I'll give you one cop out but Dez Bryant wasn't overly impressive in the first half anyway. He's a great player but yall act like he was changing
the game in the first half
Dez wasn't putting in work in that first half? Dez had 13 grabs for 167 yards and a score and sat out most of the second half... Did you miss
somethin?
laugh.gif

But I still don't get how that game makes Oklahoma State overrated... Everybody knew what they were by that point... They could run points up with anybody
but couldn't play defense... And that's exactly how that game played out...

Damn
laugh.gif
yea i guess i did miss something, I remember him making a couple of catches but 13? damn

Oh the irony....

Tim's gonna be over in God's knows where doing open heart surgery with a plastic butter knife and the kid is gonna be wearing a 2009 Oklahoma SoonersNational Champions t-shirt.

Barry Switzer looking like he made that suit out of an old indiana pacers uniform.

Naw, Dez was beastin' in that game.

when he went down, the game was as good as over.

Ever since the Ole Miss lose, I banned myself from the Sports forum. We won the 'chip so I'm straight now.

Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going back through the thread and did someone just say, "who's better Percy or Reggie?"

I can't even make a big enough
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom