*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

Yea there was something off bout Cadillactica, it still had some great tracks in itself tho. But this ish right here... :nthat: all the way thru lol

'Its better this way' is exactly how I feel about todays' music on the radio.

I'm gonna end up with a speeding ticket jammin 'No Static' this morning.

Certainly one of the best, if not THE Best bodies of music released this year.

I remember KRIT shouting out Big Sant not too long ago and saying he owed him one for what he did with his verse on Mo Better Cool off Cadillactica, well KRIT owes him two now cuz he did straight up rip Got Me Thru.

Saw the tape last night, but worked a 12 hour and got home dead tired.

Today though... I'm finna blow the speaker out in the whip. :smokin

Shakem Off
pimp.gif

Can't Be Still
nthat.gif

Decided to check out ITunes preorder list for Hip Hop album and I see "All My Life" album by Big Krit with a November 20th date next to it. Anybody know what that's about?

"Better this way" track.

dont know how to describe it....but it touches my soul. Love this joint.

still gotta dig in and ride to this one, but that joint was repeated 4X on the way home.

Decided to check out ITunes preorder list for Hip Hop album and I see "All My Life" album by Big Krit with a November 20th date next to it. Anybody know what that's about?

not sure, but ILL TAKE IT

Last edited:
Man I know why NT likes this guy but he is just so boring to me and his songs sound so similar for some reason. On Piece on Chain right now and I feel like I heard this from him before.

If you aint impressed by King Pt 4 especially knowing dude situation & what hes saying then just stick to radio/trap rap. Forreal, i hate to sound like an elitist with that statement but i really feel like that song is undeniable

It's better this way summarized exactly how I feel about the current state of hip-hop.

Dude is crazy skilled. Wasn't feeling the middle part of the tape as much but the majority of it is on point.

im listening right now. tape started off very strong...idk whats going on here in the middle. this song with the fake travis scott/pnd tho :lol: disgraceful straight ruined the song. krit should have known better

no static :smokin :smokin :smokin

Edit: man it ended pretty good. Overall I give it a 7.5-8/10 petty dope IMO.

Vanilla sky, can't be still, keep it boomin, better this way all fire :nthat:

Another edit : better this way :x such a real *** song :smh:

Last edited:
Man I know why NT likes this guy but he is just so boring to me and his songs sound so similar for some reason. On Piece on Chain right now and I feel like I heard this from him before.

I tried to put on a few of my friends to KRIT and couple of them said he was boring too. Hes definitely not for everybody.

Back
Top Bottom