*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

I'm still check it tho 

No Static is made specifically for the whip MY GAWD 
mean.gif

Went to my college homecoming this weekend & the old folks were bumping Cadillactica heavy. Wish the school would have got him to come perform instead of the Migos.

King Pt 4  
sick.gif
sick.gif

smokin.gif

No Static 
nthat.gif

Piece on Chain 
glasses.gif

How bout the money 
devil.gif

Got me Thru  
eek.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Cant be Still 
glasses.gif

Keep it Boomin 
pimp.gif

Its Better This Way 
smokin.gif

Those are the standout tracks for me. Overall I can **** with every song except "Into the Darkness", dont like that song at all. As of right now I have this tape ranked above 4evaNaDay in my KRIT rankings 
laugh.gif
, **** has me hype man

Guess this should answer questions about 'All My Life'

Big K.R.I.T To Release The New Album ‘All My Life’ Before The End Of 2015?

The 12-track All My Life features unreleased cuts from the Mississippi rapper/producer’s early days before the Def Jam deal. The project is described as providing a slice of K.R.I.T’s indie side.

Big K.R.I.T. broke onto the scene with the 2010 mixtape K.R.I.T Wuz Here. His discography also includes the mixtapes Return Of 4Eva, 4eva N A Day, King Remembered In Time, and the recently released It’s Better This Way. K.R.I.T has dropped the critically acclaimed studio albums Live From The Underground and Cadillactica as well.

All My Life is scheduled for release on November 20. The album is available for pre-order on iTunes.

Right now these are my current album rankings:

1. Krit Wuz Here
2. Return of 4Eva
3. 4Eva NA Day
4. Cadillactica
5. It's Better This Way
6. King Remembered in Time
7. Live from the Underground

Guess this should answer questions about 'All My Life'

Big K.R.I.T To Release The New Album ‘All My Life’ Before The End Of 2015?

The 12-track All My Life features unreleased cuts from the Mississippi rapper/producer’s early days before the Def Jam deal. The project is described as providing a slice of K.R.I.T’s indie side.

Big K.R.I.T. broke onto the scene with the 2010 mixtape K.R.I.T Wuz Here. His discography also includes the mixtapes Return Of 4Eva, 4eva N A Day, King Remembered In Time, and the recently released It’s Better This Way. K.R.I.T has dropped the critically acclaimed studio albums Live From The Underground and Cadillactica as well.

All My Life is scheduled for release on November 20. The album is available for pre-order on iTunes.

Not sure when KRIT was signed, and the timeline of his sound at that point...so my next thoughts may be a lil off.

I love KRIT's mixtape Krit wuz here, but with this tape coming from around that time or before he was signed, plus being actually released (and assuming that samples will be unable to used, or unlikely cleared) not sure how this tape will be or what to expect.

I will definitely anticipate like always, but won't support due to not buying from Itunes. If it is released as a cd, id cop.

edit: lil more clarification.

I look at KRIT wuz here as the start of his real career, or stuff that I would rate. I like/love all that he released since that time.
KRIT's lyrics have become better as he has grown AND his music definitely sounds better when he is able to use all the samples he wants to use and not have clear.

his older rap style + my assumption of no samples, makes me wonder. (just random talk)

Last edited:
Not sure when KRIT was signed, and the timeline of his sound at that point...so my next thoughts may be a lil off.

I love KRIT's mixtape Krit wuz here, but with this tape coming from around that time or before he was signed, plus being actually released (and assuming that samples will be unable to used, or unlikely cleared) not sure how this tape will be or what to expect.

I will definitely anticipate like always, but won't support due to not buying from Itunes. If it is released as a cd, id cop.

edit: lil more clarification.

I look at KRIT wuz here as the start of his real career, or stuff that I would rate. I like/love all that he released since that time.
KRIT's lyrics have become better as he has grown AND his music definitely sounds better when he is able to use all the samples he wants to use and not have clear.

his older rap style + my assumption of no samples, makes me wonder. (just random talk)
Krit was signed back in May 2010, which was the same month he dropped Krit Wuz Here. This tape is probably going to reflect his music from 05-09ish. I know anything about Krit from back then so I'm going to have to find his older mixtapes. According to Wiki he had two mixtapes from back then "Hood Fame" & "The Last King." Might have to see if any of the mixtape sites still have those up for download.

I plan on buying this project, hope a physical drops, just off his name. Imo, every Krit project has been on point, including his albums.

Last edited:
I had DL'd Last King back in 2010 based off somebody mentioning him on a XXL board. I never knew if that was an official tape or just a fanmade collection of tracks, but whatever it is, it's dope and was my first intro to his music. I think it had Booth In The Sky and Take It Off.

See me on Top series also...DL vol 1 and 2 recently...didnt catch my ear.

King Pt 1 and 2, where did those drop? i read on youtube on the see me on top 3 has King pt 1, but i can find that tape.

Right now these are my current album rankings:

1. Krit Wuz Here
2. Return of 4Eva
3. 4Eva NA Day
4. Cadillactica
5. It's Better This Way
6. King Remembered in Time
7. Live from the Underground

KWH
KRIT
IBTW
4eva
R4
Cadillactica
LFTU

I also like the Week of KRIT tape but I don't think it counts

I would tie both IBTW with 4eva and Day, both very good conceptual tapes that are an allegory to life and what KRIT is going through, with each track taken you through that moment in the Day or Way, capturing each emotion

Gotta say, I usually **** with Anthony's opinions, but I can't **** with him this time. The dude is just wrong

Last edited:
Gotta say, I usually **** with Anthony's opinions, but I can't **** with him this time. The dude is just wrong
agree completely. the mixtape is stale. Time to take off those blinders for KRIT y'all . The whole mixtape sounds like something he has released before.

I'm waiting for KRIT to at least expand his horizons even if it's bad just try for once. He stays in his lane way too much and when you do that the music just starts to sound exactly the same. 

Been in rotation since it came out :lol:

Can't wait to see the dude at the Howard Theatre. Should be fire as usual :pimp:

:lol: :lol: shotsrangout shotsrangout is flustered like his boy Meek, slandering everything cause his mans is constantly embarrassing himself. First Game, then KRIT, probably gonna go into Kendrick and Cole's thread with the same thing

Back
Top Bottom