*Official BIG K.R.I.T.***New Album***:: "KRIT IZ HERE" OUT JULY 12 2019!! "KRIT HERE" OUT NOW!!!

I was like that at 1 time as well..I heard of Krit from wiz and this currensy tape that has skybourne og....following spring my life changed lol pretty much everytime I spoke to my homie from march thru May he would ask did I listen to that big Krit tape I'm thinkin who the hell is that lol...I decided to check out return of 4eva in May of 2011 I couldn't believe how good every song was and the fact he produced every single ****** BEAT!!!!'....when I got to highs n lows I knew lhe was gonna be here for a while I actually googled to see if Nate dogg was featured on the song lol...after that I listened to every Krit song he made that on the internet from Adidas all the way thru Return of 4eva....off topic but summer 2011 has some good *** music...probably the last big year for music till this year

Man I know why NT likes this guy but he is just so boring to me and his songs sound so similar for some reason. On Piece on Chain right now and I feel like I heard this from him before.

I tried to put on a few of my friends to KRIT and couple of them said he was boring too. Hes definitely not for everybody.
it's better this way

I used to restart the first verse a lot just to hear the beat drop...dude should of made a video for this

How Bout That Money

It's Better This Way

Got Me Thru

Party Tonight

My favs from the tape! What are you alls?

New tape is cool. Not feeling as much as King Remembered in Time tho...

But Keep it Boomin, 86, Piece on Chain and Better This way are on repeat!!!

How bout that money
sick.gif

GIF--Not-Impressed-Eww-Euw-Awful-Bad-disgust-Lavell-Crawford-GIF.gif

This tape has been on repeat for me since it dropped, I have thoroughly enjoyed it. The hooks/choruses on here are fantastic, and the vibe alone makes it >>>> Cadillactica to me.

New tape is cool. Not feeling as much as King Remembered in Time tho...

But Keep it Boomin, 86, Piece on Chain and Better This way are on repeat!!!

I don't think any tape will hit as hard as K.R.I.T

But this boy can't miss :smokin

But what's the difference between a mixtape and an album?

"...5 albums in I swear a country brotha snapped"

In 2015, absolutely nothing :lol: minus a select few people, albums are basically label place-holders while the artist makes what they really want on their mixtapes.

Looks like that album will be one of those ex-label albums that companies throw out.

Old unrealesed tracks that they have the rights too.

The artwork looks foolish lol

That's exactly what it looks like :lol: You can kinda tell cause of the features. No Bun, Luda, Devin, Sant, etc. Still interested in hearing what it sounds like though.

Back
Top Bottom