Official Big K.R.I.T. Thread Vol. Just Signed to DEF JAM RECORDS...NT don't sleep!

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
JordanFan04 wrote:

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

This boy K.R.I.T is SERIOUS.  My patna put me on him via facebook last week and I been jammin his album non stop ever since.  I actually came here to make a post about him cuz I just KNEW NT wasn't up on no Southern +*!+ like this. lol...I was pleasantly surprised.  But yeah this album is crucial.  Just some real southern country +*!+ I can relate to.  Best I can describe him is a cross between 3 Stacks and Pimp C and sounds like he belongs in Goodie Mob.
"What good is a degree when there's no jobs to apply

And fast food won't do cuz you overqualified/

I'm feelin like hustliiiiiin..."

- Preciate it.
roll.gif
Fast food though? It's FAFSA. K.R.I.T is that dude. One of the best up-and-coming producers, and rappers. Can't wait to see where he takes this?
It is fast food.
roll.gif
@ DESTINATION KICKS

I guess you're the one thats..."qualified"
roll.gif

And why are you making a statement like a question?
Can't wait to see where he takes this?
roll.gif

Question mark is right next to the period, finger slip. Y'all sure it's fast food? I know it says that on all the lyric sites but FAFSA fits in with the rest of the verse too.

JordanFan04 wrote:
Damn�
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I never heard of this dude before. I after hearing this joint, I gotta listen to his other stuff. This track go hard. He got a old schoolearly90s flow to me.his flow on this track kinda remindedme of biggie for some reason. andI love that beat. I remember when the clipse did a freestyle off this beat
pimp.gif
. anybody know the sample?

Back
Top Bottom