Official Big K.R.I.T. Thread Vol. Just Signed to DEF JAM RECORDS...NT don't sleep!

soundin dope...sum old outkast...
pimp.gif

glad to seem him getting some end of year recognition
hiphopdx.com: Mixtape Of The Year:

[h2]Big K.R.I.T. – K.R.I.T. Wuz Here (DJ Wally Sparks)[/h2]
krit.jpg

In today's climate, the next best thing to albums are mixtapes – and more people may hear it. Between deejay-led collections of new and old songs, and the increasingly popular artist-helmed tapes that showcase skills over music that's not commercially viable, mixtapes were a crucial part of Hip Hop's genesis, and that still holds true today.

Meridian, Mississippi's Big K.R.I.T. has been under the national radar for the last five years, making free mixtapes that eclipse many rappers' albums. With his simple K.R.I.T. Wuz Here   tape, the emcee/producer needed little help in upholding traditions started by both UGK and Little Brother. With regional commentary, K.R.I.T. brought substance to his craft and demonstrated an ability to make songs that belong in box Chevys and dorm rooms alike. The DJ Wally Sparks-assisted tape carried K.R.I.T. to a Def Jam deal that makes his debut highly anticipated.

As far as new acts go, KRIT is the only cat I'm really checking for like that. krit wuz here STILL gets heavy rotation in the whip.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

As far as new acts go, KRIT is the only cat I'm really checking for like that. krit wuz here STILL gets heavy rotation in the whip.
Yeah man... its kinda ridiculous...I just find myself playing it when i'm in the car...

Good Talk Vol. 9 Dec 21st...

still no date on "Return of Forever"

Krit Wuz Here aint left the deck since June!...album just doesn't get old

As far as new acts go, KRIT is the only cat I'm really checking for like that.

30t6p3b.gif

I STILL don't get how people say they NOT feeling him---like, I literally cannot understand that. 

Curren$y absolutely murdered the remix.

Like at the end he was like !%@% it i don't even care if you like it or not.

My dude $pitta
30t6p3b.gif

Track is too smooth. The OG was dope, but this
eek.gif

I mess wit Kyleon too. He just about bodied every track I heard him featured on

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

As far as new acts go, KRIT is the only cat I'm really checking for like that.

30t6p3b.gif

I STILL don't get how people say they NOT feeling him---like, I literally cannot understand that. 
Everyone i've put KRIT on has been jocking his nuts since.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

downloading krit wuz here now to see the fuss is about...

Listen in its entirety and embrace the lyrics and cadence. As a "memphis boi" you won't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom