Official Big K.R.I.T. Thread Vol. Just Signed to DEF JAM RECORDS...NT don't sleep!

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Now or Neva is his best track.

I ran that back so many times.

hometown hero>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hell yeah...That Boobie Miles intro is official. Plus that sample is dope as hell.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

1st off, dude is nice. 2nd, Can Anyone Tell me the production credits for the album? these beats are incredible...id love to know who made them
pimp.gif
He makes his own beats.  Dunno if he did everything on Krit Wuz Here though.

I didnt even plan on givin this tape a listen, but I dl'd, and its
eek.gif
music.
Its like when Outkast & TI first dropped, a Southern _ goin hard.

Moon and Stars is jammin'. %$+!, the whole K.R.I.T Wuz Here is jamming. Dude's flow reminds me of Tela but more lyrical. Whatever though, I haven't been this impressed with a debut album in a long time.

PFL

Just heard the single he has on MTV Jams and its straight fire. Will download as soon as i get off work today

This boy K.R.I.T is SERIOUS.  My patna put me on him via facebook last week and I been jammin his album non stop ever since.  I actually came here to make a post about him cuz I just KNEW NT wasn't up on no Southern +*!+ like this. lol...I was pleasantly surprised.  But yeah this album is crucial.  Just some real southern country +*!+ I can relate to.  Best I can describe him is a cross between 3 Stacks and Pimp C and sounds like he belongs in Goodie Mob.
"What good is a degree when there's no jobs to apply

And fast food won't do cuz you overqualified/

I'm feelin like hustliiiiiin..."

- Preciate it.

Back
Top Bottom