Official Big K.R.I.T. Thread Vol. Just Signed to DEF JAM RECORDS...NT don't sleep!

Originally Posted by jpap348

Finally found a version of K.R.I.T. Wuz Here with decent sound quality...start to end an impressive mixtape
pimp.gif

Where????

I know many of you don't have cable, bit for those that do. MTV Jams keep showing a bid of Krit performing a track live. If anyone could identify the track I'd appreciate it. On the hook he mentions 300
nerd.gif

I downloaded the re-release version from RapGodfathers last week and bumped it at work all day Thursday and Friday while at work... and behind Distant Relatives I think it's the second best album/mixtape for 2010.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

AWWW MAN

I haven't been this excited about two artists in a long time...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that boy KRIT came off like the late great Sweet James Jones....real proper!

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

"Children Of The World" made me a fan. The whole tape is dope. 2nd favorite song on the tape has to be "Moon & Stars". I see this definitely being one of the top 5 tapes released this year. Thanks again forum 16 for introducing me to new artists.
Indeed. Great new artist! I love his hunger/power in his delivery a artist with somethin to say.
pimp.gif

Wow had no idea we had this thread. NT
pimp.gif

But this dude man...FILTHY.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No Wheaties
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
... soooo smooothhh.. For some reason it makes me think of NBA Street........why?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Diction

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

"Children Of The World" made me a fan. The whole tape is dope. 2nd favorite song on the tape has to be "Moon & Stars". I see this definitely being one of the top 5 tapes released this year. Thanks again forum 16 for introducing me to new artists.
Indeed. Great new artist! I love his hunger/power in his delivery a artist with somethin to say.
pimp.gif

i finally gave this a thorough listen, no skipping and damn this dude is the truth. Who said hip hop was dead?

Is that the same sample as "93 til Infinity" at a slower speed?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

i finally gave this a thorough listen, no skipping and damn this dude is the truth. Who said hip hop was dead?

Is that the same sample as "93 til Infinity" at a slower speed?
nerd.gif

yep

Back
Top Bottom