Official Big K.R.I.T. Thread Vol. Just Signed to DEF JAM RECORDS...NT don't sleep!

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Originally Posted by rock55asu

I am puttin practically every person I know on KRIT and a few days later they all hit me up saying thank you. Old school street teaming.
lol I did this....i just knew ppl was gon like dude, wasnt wrong either

yeah everyone has been like..."WOW who IS this dude?"
pimp.gif

Same here....

Everybody I have put on messin with Krit now...
pimp.gif
Another K.R.I.T. promoter over here
pimp.gif

It's crazy because I only spun "K.R.I.T. Wuz Here" twice before I started gettin people hip.  It was just that damn good.  I'll admit, not too many artists get my money but he has my support for his Def Jam debut. 

"Dope beats.  Dope rhymes. What more do you want?" - Phonte

his potential is insane. I barely had played a full song from the mixtape with a friend in the car and dude was seriously blown away and thanked me the next day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I am puttin practically every person I know on KRIT and a few days later they all hit me up saying thank you. Old school street teaming.

pimp.gif

Same here....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's crazy because I only spun "K.R.I.T. Wuz Here" twice before I started gettin people hip.  It was just that damn good.  I'll admit, not too many artists get my money but he has my support for his Def Jam debut. 

QFT...

Yo dude is so good... his accent is a little
laugh.gif
(and that's coming from a NY dude), but in all seriousness I really hope dude blows up and does good... well deserved man, well deserved.

God if someone is more deserving of fame & fortune... it's this dude!

pimp.gif

Same here....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT...

Originally Posted by chr1scross

My Interpretation is
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that "freestyle" was also
pimp.gif

I wish i could support this dude more KRIT wuz here is an amazing tape.  Dude deserves so much more shine.

pimp.gif

Same here....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT...
I haven't bought an album since BP3 and the only reason I bought it was to keep the collection going but when KRIT's debut drops I may buy a few copies.  Too flawless on everything he is on.

Vibe did a lil interview wit him....
A Day In The Life OF Big K.R.I.T.

"[When] Biggie or Pac dropped an album, [the media would] tell you, 'this is what a classic is'. Why wouldn’t you listen to that and be like, 'My music needs to be just as big, just as bright, my content needs to be just as dope, my cadences need to be just as crazy in order for me to make a classic album?"

"[When] Biggie or Pac dropped an album, [the media would] tell you, 'this is what a classic is'. Why wouldn’t you listen to that and be like, 'My music needs to be just as big, just as bright, my content needs to be just as dope, my cadences need to be just as crazy in order for me to make a classic album?"

K.R.I.T. Wuz Here is definitely a potential classic.

Back
Top Bottom