• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Things change so I'm not 100% certain,

But the album is titled 'I decided' and is due out on 2/3/17
My source was right
pimp.gif
also hearing some reallyyyy good things about the album too.

Also got a chance to hear A record called moves from Sean two days ago

Said it was gonna be the next single but idk it was dope. I got the moves
Do you know if Living Single and No More Interviews will still be on the album?

Tour coming, tickets on sale starting 1/10/17.

Pre-sale will begin for Big Sean's fans on Tuesday, January 10 at 10:00 a.m. at www.ticketmaster.com. Live Nation will also host a pre-sale Thursday, January 12 from 10:00 a.m. through 10:00 p.m. Additionally, Citi card members will have access to pre-sale tickets beginning Wednesday, January 11 at 10:00 a.m. through Thursday, January 12 at 10:00 p.m. via Citi's Private Pass Program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com. General on-sale  for Big Sean's U.S. I DECIDED. Tour begins Friday, January 13 at 10:00 a.m. through the Live Nation mobile app and www.livenation.com

MadeInTYO will be a special guest throughout the tour
I Decided. Tour" dates:

Mar. 17 – Houston, TX – Revention Music Center
Mar. 18 – Dallas, TX – South Side Ballroom
Mar. 21 – Anaheim, CA – House of Blues
Mar. 23 – San Francisco, CA – The Masonic
Mar. 24 – Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Palladium
Mar. 28 – Denver, CO – The Fillmore
Mar. 30 – St. Paul, MN – Myth
Mar. 31 – Chicago, IL – Aragon Ballroom
Apr. 1 – Detroit, MI – Fox Theatre
Apr. 2 – Toronto – Rebel
Apr. 4 – Boston, MA – House of Blues
Apr. 7 – Wallingford, CT – The Dome at Oakdale
Apr. 8 – Silver Spring, MD – The Fillmore
Apr. 11 – New York, NY – Radio City Music Hall
Apr. 12 – Philadelphia, PA – The Fillmore
Apr. 14 – Charlotte, NC – The Fillmore
Apr. 15 – Myrtle Beach, SC – House of Blues
Apr. 16 – Raleigh, NC – The Ritz
Apr. 18 – Atlanta, GA – Tabernacle
Apr. 19 – Tampa, FL – The Ritz Ybor
Apr. 20 – Miami, FL – Fillmore Miami Beach at The Jackie Gleason Theater
He skipping out on Seattle, closest city is SF
mean.gif

Last edited:
Debating on the Hollywood and Anaheim show. Hollywood could have special guests but Anaheim is a brand new venue and is more convenient.

Last edited:
Debating on the Hollywood and Anaheim show. Hollywood could have special guests but Anaheim is a brand new venue and is more convenient.

palladium is grimey but they've done shows til 3-4am. hope i made the right decision by going to the new HOB Anaheim. maybe i'll cop the palladium tickets too if theyre still available after the album drops :nerd:

palladium is grimey but they've done shows til 3-4am. hope i made the right decision by going to the new HOB Anaheim. maybe i'll cop the palladium tickets too if theyre still available after the album drops :nerd:

I feel you. I just copped for Anaheim too. The new HOB is intriguing.

In my opinion Big Sean is so much better than Kendrick too but I know the vibes.

One guy is a "Smart rapper" and the "Future GOAT"

Guaranteed public opinion loss for anyone who steps to Kendrick. Couple that with the fact that Sean has been on hiatus and people are waiting on Jhene to diss him for some reason it would be bad tactics to say something

In my opinion Big Sean is so much better than Kendrick too but I know the vibes.

One guy is a "Smart rapper" and the "Future GOAT"

Guaranteed public opinion loss for anyone who steps to Kendrick. Couple that with the fact that Sean has been on hiatus and people are waiting on Jhene to diss him for some reason it would be bad tactics to say something

The most underrated rapper in hiphop right now. Everyone from Future, Drake, Kendrick, etc. get passes for terrible / corny lines, etc. but it seems like those are the lines that people stick with when it comes to Sean despite how few and far between they are in his career currently.

From a pure rapper and bar perspective, there's little if any difference between Big Sean and a Drake, or J. Cole.

Back
Top Bottom