Official Billions Thread: Season 7 (Final Season), Episode 9 (10/6/23) - Game Theory Optimal

All I can say about this last episode is WOW! Truly shows how people will cover their own assets and disregard any deal if another comes along and sounds better. Prince seems more level headed than Axe in his battle with Chuck. Very interested in seeing Prince next move.

Kate's dad with that retort 🔥

Wendy finally dressing down and unraveling Prince.

Chuck just never giving up :smh:

The party :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Wow, Chuck is such a loser. Happy to see him cuffed and arrested. Wish his lame lawyer got sent away too. Now that "Dave" is all in it hope she gets arrested by the end of this too.

I wasn't sure before but Prince got just as much balls as Axe. I felt like he never had billions on the line but his acting in the moment was suspenseful. Had me really thinking he was playing chicken with billions and it was worth it to put Chuck away.
This show sucks now. Chuck obsessing over other men is exhausting.
That's what this show has always been :lol:

He obsessed over Axe cuz of Wendy and now he's obsessed with Prince cuz of Axe.

If the show was just about a lawman taking down the criminally rich things would be different.

The Roxanne scene was so cringy. Dave makes almost every scene she's in unwatchable. Winston didn't like seeing Rian in there talking to Prince I think he got the feels for her. That affair story line far from over. Interested to see where they take this next season but Chuck/Prince battle has to end hopefully early next season don't want 10 more episodes of that.

A meh finale, I was hoping Chuck would get like 10 years but of course he got locked up for like an hour
The Ryan storyline was so not needed

Last edited:
Wait that was the finale? No wonder I couldn't find the preview for next week.

That didn't feel like a finale at all.

Damn that annoys me a bit.

For Billions, series co-creators Brian Koppelman & David Levien are developing a Miami-set spinoff. In addition, the duo will oversee the development of a potential London spinoff, plus "Millions" (focusing on a young cast learning the harsh realities of finance) and "Trillions" (a soap opera-like look at the seriously rich).

Millions spin-off sounds very similar to Industry.

Trillions about to be insane :lol: 🔥

Thanks for the update my dude! Been wondering when this is coming back :pimp:

Having said that…
Multiple spinoffs of “Billions” are in the works, however from executive producers Koppelman, Levien and Paul Schiff. Those include “Billions: Miami,” “Billions: London,” “Millions,” and “Trillions.”

I am sorry but I don’t know if any of those will go well.

Ima still watch doe :blush:

Just got caught up. Biggest gripe of Season 6: they did a poor job of trying to turn Mike Prince into a villain

This is my biggest gripe with season 6: they did a poor job of trying to make Mike Prince a villain. I'm actually rooting for Mike! Yes, he did bribe the Olympic officials but there is evidence of bribery when it comes to every bidding round for the World Cup or the Olympics.

Prince put his money where his mouth was on multiple occasions by turning down billions of dollars in investment from the Chinese and creating the Prince list which vets the organizations he will take money from.

- Mike tried to bring the Olympic games to New York which would invigorate the economy and raise morale. After the Olympics Mike wanted to turn the facilities into low income housing which would provide shelter for thousands of New Yorkers.

- He tried to implement universal basic income for New Yorkers which would raise the quality of life for the average New Yorker.

- He literally tried to give the city of New York clean new electric train cars from private investment

- tried to give all on New York free Wi-Fi

Mike was trying to make the lives of New Yorkers better but Chuck tries to thwart him at every turn. It's frustrating to watch. On top of all this, it's incredibly hypocritical of Chuck to rail against wealthy people when he himself is a trust fund baby who inherited millions and is funded from his father's wealth.

Juxpose this with Mike who is a self-made multi-billionaire who came from humble beginnings and is trying to make the world better for those around him.

Mike isn't perfect. He is ambitious, self-serving, has a god complex and he slept with a subordinate but everyone at his level of accomplishment has those traits and has skeletons in their closet.

Compared to Bobby Axelrod who was inside of trading and manipulating markets (and a whole host of other terrible indiscretions), Mike is a saint.

Are we supposed to come away from season 6 viewing Mike Prince as an existential threat who must be stopped? I certainly don't feel that way. I came away from season 6 thinking that Chuck is a bitter, broken man more concerned with "winning" at all costs as opposed to doing what is right for the people of New York.

Back
Top Bottom