Official Bitcoin Thread

Glad I converted some more LTC to ETH yesterday before it hit ATH.

Was hoping the Biden check would come in while the market was “down”

ETH nearing ATH (AGAIN) $1400+

Also regarding Biden and crypto space:

"With less than a day till President-elect Joe Biden is sworn in, Gary Gensler has been nominated as the new chairman of the SEC.
This is unsurprising as Gensler is a Wall Street veteran, as well as the former chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
Notably, he is currently part of Biden’s transition team overseeing financial policy and has also taught courses about blockchain at MIT."

**possible Mole in the WH

ETH nearing ATH (AGAIN) $1400+

Also regarding Biden and crypto space:

"With less than a day till President-elect Joe Biden is sworn in, Gary Gensler has been nominated as the new chairman of the SEC.
This is unsurprising as Gensler is a Wall Street veteran, as well as the former chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
Notably, he is currently part of Biden’s transition team overseeing financial policy and has also taught courses about blockchain at MIT."

**possible Mole in the WH
This is hilarious as I am slated to take his Crypto / FINTech courses in the Spring. He claims he is committed to teaching through this year but we will see.

Good news for my favorite Alt Coin. The price is rising at a nice pace.
D5483908-22AF-4293-8023-C85BA10481BD.jpeg

I've read same info from like 3-4yrs ago. something about hard rive in a trash dump. man paying city construction to find it. i mean, i lost a hard drive as well in 2011 of btc...they can literally write a story about me and almost all my peers that were in the tech space.

yah it sucks.....but it happens. i can 100% guarantee you that this person probably remembers his p0rnhub account username/password.

I've read same info from like 3-4yrs ago. something about hard rive in a trash dump. man paying city construction to find it. i mean, i lost a hard drive as well in 2011 of btc...they can literally write a story about me and almost all my peers that were in the tech space.

yah it sucks.....but it happens. i can 100% guarantee you that this person probably remembers his p0rnhub account username/password.
Granted it wasnt worth then what it is now but still smh. How bad was your loss if you dont mind talking about it?

Granted it wasnt worth then what it is now but still smh. How bad was your loss if you dont mind talking about it?

dude, my group and I would mine for fun during work hours ...back then it was faucets and the wallets were .dat or CLI (command line interface). we would mine maybe 100-300 a day easily. Man, it was worth like .00001 of a penny. nobody would know it would become THIS. we did it for fun and hoping we can buy like lunch with it one day. smh. i'm telling you....there are millions of btc lost out of the 21mil supply

**also - if we are going to recollect and share memories, just about 4yrs ago I would buy starbucks giftcards using BTC. Just thinking of the cost now, I probably bought that reseller a damn mclaren.

dude, my group and I would mine for fun during work hours ...back then it was faucets and the wallets were .dat or CLI (command line interface). we would mine maybe 100-300 a day easily. Man, it was worth like .00001 of a penny. nobody would know it would become THIS. we did it for fun and hoping we can buy like lunch with it one day. smh. i'm telling you....there are millions of btc lost out of the 21mil supply

What state would that HD be in Fap?

Need to narrow this search down....

CC4F7380-628A-4E98-A879-09772AECD466.gif

I’m sure I told my story, not even relevant unless I found it today but I had 100+ BTC in a wallet back in 2011-12

no idea where to find that wallet but good god I wish I could

checked every email in one of my email accounts but I have a feeling that wasn’t the one I had used and no idea what other email it would be

sucks but that would be a life changer if I could find it and the coins were still in there

I’m sure I told my story, not even relevant unless I found it today but I had 100+ BTC in a wallet back in 2011-12

no idea where to find that wallet but good god I wish I could

checked every email in one of my email accounts but I have a feeling that wasn’t the one I had used and no idea what other email it would be

sucks but that would be a life changer if I could find it and the coins were still in there
Man you better get a hypnotist to refresh your memory or something.

Anyone got Secret (scrt)? Enigma swapped into it and I was able to do it hours before the deadline. It’s looking great too

Man you better get a hypnotist to refresh your memory or something.
Nah, impossible. It was an online wallet, if anything that **** is long gone or that site is shut down

I remember people were able to hack and steal from wallets easily back then

^^^
Wow, sorry to hear man...I'm heated just losing my damn Ledger and there wasn't even much in there. Anyone use the Nano X? I know it's been mentioned in the past, but any other recommendations for cold storage?

Nah, impossible. It was an online wallet, if anything that **** is long gone or that site is shut down

I remember people were able to hack and steal from wallets easily back then
Longshot but try checking your state's website for unclaimed property. I had some crypto on poloniex that I forgot about and some company sent me a letter about it. Thought it was a scam at first but looked into it and turns out they're legit. They said if I didn't respond it would be redirected to the state. Disclaimer: I still haven't received it yet but supposedly it should be there by March

Dont take my advice but I am still storing my stuff on the exchanges.
I would probably be that guy losing his keys and all his money.
I just have mine spread-out so if one gets hacked my consolation is that I still have the others :lol:
I can barely remember my iphone passcode when I am wearing sunglasses and the phone asks for it.

I just have mine spread-out so if one gets hacked my consolation is that I still have the others :lol:
I can barely remember my iphone passcode when I am wearing sunglasses and the phone asks for it.
I don’t have much but I got it all on Exchanges

I was tech savvy back in the day but this was well beforecrypto was this advanced in terms of exchanges, wallets, and securities, even if I hadaccess to it years ago I woulda sold but woulda been nice to find right now :lol:

so your exchange passwords probably all the same huh? just need to hack 1 DOH

I dont remember my coinexchange.io pw. I bought a bunch of n some coin that was like 1/1000th of a cent on some if it ever increases to 2 pennies I'll be rich thought process.

Back
Top Bottom