Official Bitcoin Thread

Dont take my advice but I am still storing my stuff on the exchanges.
I would probably be that guy losing his keys and all his money.
I just have mine spread-out so if one gets hacked my consolation is that I still have the others :lol:
I can barely remember my iphone passcode when I am wearing sunglasses and the phone asks for it.
I'm the same as you. I really don't care about transferring any of my coins to a wallet.

Looking to get into defi this year...

I'm pretty knowledgeable in crypto but defi still mystifies me...

Any places to go so I can get a crash course on the up and coming protocols pertaining to defi??? I see alot of potential but don't want to risk missing out on something because of my ignorance...

The joe budden pod brought in pomp to talk about Bitcoin and it’s really easy to understand
He's definitely been making his rounds on various pods, Ben Baller's pod last week too. He didn't talk block chain or tech stuff as much, but simplified use case and potential value of BTC. I listen to Joe's pod for laughs so I thought his appearance was random but interesting. I was dying at Joe's "Pomp, pomp, pomp it up!"

Buckle your seatbelts: NY Attorney General to decide on Tether in 30 days

iFinex Inc., parent company of stablecoin operator Tether and the Bitfinex exchange, has produced a “substantial volume” of documents to support its case against New York Attorney General Letitia James. The outcome of the case could have a huge impact on digital asset markets, with Tether regarded as the asset that backs up much of BTC’s (and other popular assets) price.

It will now be another 30 days before the Office of the Attorney-General (OAG) makes a decision whether to continue with further proceedings, or issue a final status update.

Charles Michael, partner at law firm Steptoe specializing in securities enforcement, confirmed in a letter to Justice Joel M. Cohen that respondents had “largely completed” production of the documents required for a scheduled January 15 hearing. However, he noted that some “supplemental agreed-upon items that need to be completed,” suggesting iFinex was still holding some information important to the matter.

I know you guys already know but it’s still beyond interesting watching.......

Attachments

• 0DFCD0D4-2E3A-4F29-B6F1-DD354318C616.png
    0DFCD0D4-2E3A-4F29-B6F1-DD354318C616.png
    495.8 KB · Views: 442
Looking to get into defi this year...

I'm pretty knowledgeable in crypto but defi still mystifies me...

Any places to go so I can get a crash course on the up and coming protocols pertaining to defi??? I see alot of potential but don't want to risk missing out on something because of my ignorance...
Look up Boxmining youtube channel and Defidad
Research impermanent loss if u plan on yield farming

Sensationalism in my opinion. I think satoshis white paper is water tight. I doubt a double spend transaction occurred. Possibly confirmations in the blockchain occurring simultaneously. Not sure if that would be divided equally or one chosen over the other. I could be completely wrong as I’m a novice lol

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-double-spend-never-happened-210834555.html

On the day black rock announces they will enter into the crypto world, negative news about a double spend that never happened comes out 🤔

Back
Top Bottom