Official Bitcoin Thread

Yeah I want like 15-20 units by the end of the summer.

I’m still buying btc but not like eth, if eth isn’t sky high once I start work again and have more free money to blow I’m going tf in.

This the dip yall been waiting for. Better capitalize and stop trying to predict the bottom.

Dont speak about it, be about it.

#DCA #BTFD #cashapp

345C0F6C-8A3F-4928-9DDB-BB53DC47B3E5.jpeg

F90E397F-9F77-458E-9A88-5DB7C2B082F5.jpeg

Just got word that Gensler is moving his Crypto class up and plans to teach at least the first half! I will keep you all posted during the semester.

Every Friday night I send all my bitcoin I purchased during the week to my hardware wallet. I don't want to see it.

Im trying to understand the interest rates you can earn on storing btc on blockfi for example. When I add it to blockfi, does the value of the btc still move up and down following the market while I have it stored on blockfi? or do I purchase say $200 worth of btc and I just earn interest on the $200?

Im trying to understand the interest rates you can earn on storing btc on blockfi for example. When I add it to blockfi, does the value of the btc still move up and down following the market while I have it stored on blockfi? or do I purchase say $200 worth of btc and I just earn interest on the $200?

example
Lets say you have 1 BTC.
If you earn 5% annually on that BTC and BTC price goes to $10,000 you earn $500. If BTC goes to $50,000 you earn $2,500. In any case you get 5% of the BTC. Your BTC earnings wont change but your $ amount fluctuates with BTC fiat price.

Back
Top Bottom