Official Bitcoin Thread

Binance still fronting on my verification, Coinbase isnt letting me do anything but the main coins, I just found out coinexchange.io went out of business and apparently anything you had sitting on there is lost (had a bunch of ecc iirc). Is there any exchange that verifies quickly, is available in the us, and has alt coins?

Weird stuff going on mayne.... would not be suprised to see zero dark thirty. All exchanges and banking/trading apps crash

Somebody at Ripple had to smash someone's wife or something at this point :rofl:

Hmm, Ripple back down to 41. I started getting ready to go to bed it was like 36, then pumped to 51 within an hour, early this morning it was as high as 71 on Kucoin. Should I jump in at 41?
] XRP pump gang hit dudes with the okey doke

Kind of, seems like the pump just started 12hrs earlier and the start time of 830am seems to be when the dump happened

Hmm, Ripple back down to 41. I started getting ready to go to bed it was like 36, then pumped to 51 within an hour, early this morning it was as high as 71 on Kucoin. Should I jump in at 41?

Kind of, seems like the pump just started 12hrs earlier and the start time of 830am seems to be when the dump happened

People bought early in anticipation of todays ‘ pump’ which pushed the price up Over the weekend. Then when the moment came **** got sold/shorted hard :lol:

I wouldn’t buy until its 0.25c at this point.

I'm not looking to short or pump anything but for my people.who are just looking to hold and see their money grow I've had great results with Nexo. Both the coin and the "platform"

The nexo coin is up to .83 I got in around 17 cents and I continue to add to my stack. Hopefully the continued growth of crypto will result in each of my coins being worth 2-4 bucks one day.

I'm not looking to short or pump anything but for my people.who are just looking to hold and see their money grow I've had great results with Nexo. Both the coin and the "platform"

The nexo coin is up to .83 I got in around 17 cents and I continue to add to my stack. Hopefully the continued growth of crypto will result in each of my coins being worth 2-4 bucks one day.
You bought or just getting the Nexo coins as interest from your wallet ?

You bought or just getting the Nexo coins as interest from your wallet ?
I bought.

They won't allow me to accrue Nexo as an interest payment because I'm in the US.

If you hold Nexo tokens they actually pay out their dividends in Bitcoin which is nice. I was around for the last payout and I got like 30 bucks in bitcoin back when bitcoin was around 16K a coin. So even that has increased in value tremendously.

If you're already using the Nexo wallet it also helps to have the token as they offer higher APR interest rates on your coins that are kept in that wallet/ exchange, and lower interest rates on money borrowed if you choose to go that route.

I have a small little chunk of BTC on Cashapp (got 10% free BTC for buying some **** on Amazon yesterday as part of their "boost" promotion) and a chunk on SoFi, in addition to my main holdings on Coinbase.

Should I be moving these all to my own personal location / cold wallet? Ledger Nano S still a good option and do I need to buy it directly from them to ensure its clean?

What's small? Under 100 I wouldn't bother buying a wallet etc.

I know that it's better safe than sorry but you may spend more on the cold storage than you have in btc.

Holding also.

Looking like a great platform so far.

Here’s their latest update.

Binance still fronting on my verification, Coinbase isnt letting me do anything but the main coins, I just found out coinexchange.io went out of business and apparently anything you had sitting on there is lost (had a bunch of ecc iirc). Is there any exchange that verifies quickly, is available in the us, and has alt coins?
Voyager

if you guys have a stack of btc, think about getting into badger.finance you will get badger tokens ($40) + DIGG token which is set to be a 1:1 peg with bitcoin. like always, keep an eye and DYOR

the method would be:

- wrap your bitcoin (WBTC)
- add the WBTC to uniswap Liquidity Pool (LP) with BADGER token
- add your new minted LP token to badger.finance and start earning APY

I'm in this one right now getting over 400% APY

2021-02-01 09_46_06-Badger DAO _ Deposit & Earn on your Bitcoin.png

ENsgsYIXUAIsiTh.png

Last edited:
if you guys have a stack of btc, think about getting into badger.finance you will get badger tokens ($40) + DIGG token which is set to be a 1:1 peg with bitcoin. like always, keep an eye and DYOR

the method would be:

- wrap your bitcoin (WBTC)
- add the WBTC to uniswap Liquidity Pool (LP) with BADGER token
- add your new minted LP token to badger.finance and start earning APY

I'm in this one right now getting over 400% APY

2021-02-01 09_46_06-Badger DAO _ Deposit & Earn on your Bitcoin.png

ENsgsYIXUAIsiTh.png
I appreciate all the jewels you drop in here....

Make it stop SEC......its hurting.... #DEFI

2021-01-28 12_46_22-$74,406.87 ∙ RYMM.png

Just sharing w/you the power of DEFI, APYs, and compound interest.... the above screen cap/post was from 1wk ago....here it is today with little movement/swaps on my end and by just holding and being a liquidity provider in Balancer and Uniswap and compounding the $$$

Ask away, i've responded to the peeps that DM'd me...but best to just ask in thread so we can all help each other out. GET THE BAG during the bull run bros

Updated Wallet:

2021-02-02 09_58_41-Balancer 33% BAL + 33% WBTC + 33% WETH Pool Price Chart (BPT) _ Zerion.png

Just sharing w/you the power of DEFI, APYs, and compound interest.... the above screen cap/post was from 1wk ago....here it is today with little movement/swaps on my end and by just holding and being a liquidity provider in Balancer and Uniswap and compounding the $$$

Ask away, i've responded to the peeps that DM'd me...but best to just ask in thread so we can all help each other out. GET THE BAG during the bull run bros

Updated Wallet:

2021-02-02 09_58_41-Balancer 33% BAL + 33% WBTC + 33% WETH Pool Price Chart (BPT) _ Zerion.png

Fap - I dip in and out of this thread from time to time and ALWAYS appreciate the knowledge you droppin. I haven't dropped into this thread in months, though, and just started seeing some of your posts on the APY stuff. I took a look at that badger.finance site and it is confusing as all hell to me...totally understand APY, but I don't even know where to begin (even though you wrote out the instructions).

I think I've just distanced myself from the market for the past year or two holding my positions and only started looking at things about a month ago.

The majority of my BTC and ETH are in cold storage (not much by any means), but I have a small amount on the exchanges for quick jump-ins and whatnot...am wondering how I can use my cold storage holdings to pull in some interest (if that is indeed what I believe it is you are saying)

I know it's a lot to ask, but can you give a bit of a crash course on APYs and 'wrapping' and WBTC and Defi and liquidity pools?

Back
Top Bottom