Official Bitcoin Thread

i see some movement with xrp but of course still waiting for verification on binance.us

I mean i cant complain, i never cared about using binanace until this doge hype. i traded the little ripple i had to litceoin on coinbase because i didnt see it going anywhere, now they've delisted it for buying

I’m thinking about my strategy and altcoins in general...

Is the goal of altcoins to accumulate good alt coins? Or is it a way to accumulate more bitcoin while the bitcoin price lags and altcoins boom?

Is it smarter to just sell alt coins gains as close to the top as possible and only use it as a way to stack more bitcoin?

Or do we really believe all these coins will play a role in the future? Part of me just wants to cop only bitcoin and ethereum.

Keep in mind with pump and dumps that there's people out there with A TON of shares of any crypto. So if they're first to the dump, that decline is extremely rapid. Happens all the time. An alt-coin goes up quickly and someone with 5 million shares sells all of his and now the price drops significantly.

So just be smart and keep your eye on the price and give yourself a minimum price then pull the plug. If it hits that minimum it's time to get out. Don't sit around hoping it'll rebound back up bc you'll regret it.

Rooting for XRP to do its thing because I knew folks that had a lot into it before the whole SEC debacle. Resisting the temptation of the pump/dump, but hoping people eat.

I'm holding XRP on coinbase but of course trading is suspended there. So am I just watching this thing rise and there's nothing I can do about it or can I take profits somehow?

Feel sorry for everyone that was waiting for tomorrow morning LOL.

Where are people in the US even buying Ripple?

I’m thinking about my strategy and altcoins in general...

Is the goal of altcoins to accumulate good alt coins? Or is it a way to accumulate more bitcoin while the bitcoin price lags and altcoins boom?

Is it smarter to just sell alt coins gains as close to the top as possible and only use it as a way to stack more bitcoin?

Or do we really believe all these coins will play a role in the future? Part of me just wants to cop only bitcoin and ethereum.

i’m really new to all this but so far most my bag is eth and btc.

but I have like 700 shares of DNT and might up it to 2-3k. I feel like every alt will have it’s day... if it blows up I’m gonna take it and put it on eth.

you gotta have a little fun with it.

I'm holding XRP on coinbase but of course trading is suspended there. So am I just watching this thing rise and there's nothing I can do about it or can I take profits somehow?

My brother-in-law in the same bot bro, nothing you can do till at least Tuesday and that’s what he was told after writing them...feel bad...dude is sick to his stomach right now...hopefully the pump last till he can actually sell for profit, dude dumped 3k at .42 back in December

They’re pumping cheap **** because you can buy a bunch.

and yeah I don’t have great feelings towards Coinbase now but I feel like they’re all the same...

My brother-in-law in the same bot bro, nothing you can do till at least Tuesday and that’s what he was told after writing them...feel bad...dude is sick to his stomach right now...hopefully the pump last till he can actually sell for profit, dude dumped 3k at .42 back in December

Til tuesday? So are they removing the trading restrictions on Tuesday?

Back
Top Bottom