Official Bitcoin Thread

I hope you aren't being sarcastic haha because that is actually the reason I bought ADA instead of DOT initially. Dude comes off as hella smart and grounded. I invest in people and companies in the stock market and he seems like the man.

No sarcasm.

Dude could have easily been another silicon valley tech douche. He's staying grounded in his project and out the way in CO what it seems. I can appreciate that. Plus he's already thinking ahead and designing the protocol to be relevant in a quantum computing age which is likely here already.

I wish I hopped on aave right away.

I have a bunch of AAVE from LEND since 2018 that I stupidly sent to my ETH address on coinbase this year. It shows up in my balance, but I can’t sell/trade/convert it. AAVE is not supported in my region or any region where I know someone. Their support won’t even respond to me.

I have a bunch of AAVE from LEND since 2018 that I stupidly sent to my ETH address on coinbase this year. It shows up in my balance, but I can’t sell/trade/convert it. AAVE is not supported in my region or any region where I know someone. Their support won’t even respond to me.

thats foul, I hope they get back to you man.

my boy is locked out of his kraken account too with a bunch of crypto.

Saw the 12/31 doge pump happen live, and I saw this one happen too. You have maybe 2 hours tops from the start of the pump to make money and get out. Timing has to be perfect.

I was ready to jump in at hour 4-6 of the second push and would have lost 30-60% if I held until now

Very much like a typical pump and dump for stocks

Saw the 12/31 doge pump happen live, and I saw this one happen too. You have maybe 2 hours tops from the start of the pump to make money and get out. Timing has to be perfect.

That’s not true. People had days to make money on doge. It was at 0.007-0.008 cents for the longest

You had weeks before that pump. That’s true. But once the wheels are turning. It’s hard to jump in and make money if you aren’t slightly early. I’m talking new investors. 80% of pumpers are new and easy to engage within hours of the pump.

it’s always best to be slightly engaged in everything.

if doge was on Coinbase I’d have thrown money on it and just watched it the whole damn time and pulled it right when it started dropping.

I tried to get in but kraken was crashing and it takes too long anyways.

as long as you got the time to baby sit it f it.

The highest people ever thought Doge would go to was 0.10 cents and it went a little beyond that. I’d just throw some change at it once it goes back down to that 0.007-0.008 range again, be patient and wait for the inevitable rally again.

yep, I’m not touching it until it goes that low. Then I’ll put some guap on it and set my alerts and hope for the best.

According to who?

coinbase and Robinhood don’t support it so hard to believe there’s gonna be enough volume to pump it

XRP got to over $3 in 2018 without coinbase, robinhood etc.

It‘s still on enough exchanges to go off if people really want to moon it.

1612025419652.png

Just remember not all exchanges removed XRP so there are enough places this to happen.
As usual though, I'll stay well away from anything that smells like a pump and dump.

How is everyone playing the ETH, ADA, and DOT race? I know we are all probably in ETH but is anyone investing serious capital into the others at these prices?

I see no issue putting a couple stacks in ADA and DOT. These are longer term plays and should pay off nicely when they mature. I have jumped into ADA with about 6k shares. Debating doing the same with DOT.

DOT has my money at the moment. Parachain auctions are happening soon and any project aiming for a parachain slot needs to not only buy a lot of DOT but also lock them up for a long time for the lease.

The DOT ecosystem seems to be much bigger and moving at a more rapid pace and so I think whichever of the two launches first that improves a lot of what is wrong with Ethereum at the moment will gain a good foothold.

They're both founded by co founders of Ethereum so you can't really go wrong with either.
Diversification is always a good strategy.

if doge was on Coinbase I’d have thrown money on it and just watched it the whole damn time and pulled it right when it started dropping.

I tried to get in but kraken was crashing and it takes too long anyways.

as long as you got the time to baby sit it f it.

i tried to get in a couple days ago on my bittrex account but they ended up refunding my cash deposit, then i tried to get in on my binance account but i never did the identity verification, still pending verification

logged into my crypto accounts for the first time in years.

Held XRP in coinbase, where’s the best place to move it? Have a Jaxx wallet also.

Been pumping doge like an *** all day yesterday. Made SOME money :lol: didnt close out negative so in alright with it.

But XRP, where can I buy it? CB doesnt support it all of a sudden.

It's scary seeing anyone complain about issues of logging in to crypto apps. My only fear is the apps themselves and losing access to my funds

I'm already waiting for over a week to hear back from Gemini, and it's simply an issue of signing up that I'm having

What do we think is the next catalyst for these coins to pump? Specifically BIT and ETH? Everything I see says they are going to fly over the summer and max out by October, but I dont see inflows like earlier in the year.

With these apps struggling and RH going through an exodus, I wonder if there's enough people to even drive price higher than ATH we saw a few weeks ago.

I'm really banking on a huge increase in adoption (price) this year.

Back
Top Bottom