Official Bitcoin Thread

Algoooooo. 🤑🤑🤑🤑no reason this cant be 10% of eths price
I’m not going to speculate on price, but I would encourage folks to research them a little and maybe listen to some of Silvio’s talks. The MIT connection is there too, so that could lead to more partnerships moving forward. I think if you like ADA, you could like ALGO. I’m no expert at all and am still learning too.

I’m not going to speculate on price, but I would encourage folks to research them a little and maybe listen to some of Silvio’s talks. The MIT connection is there too. I think if you like ADA, you could like ALGO. I’m no expert at all and am still learning too.
I'm here now and starting a class in a week on Crypto. Will let the thread know what I hear.

the binance that just posted an announcement that it's taking around 15 days to verify people's accounts smh

Geez I dont got 15 days to wait on verification. I'm tryna cop some ADA lol.

I was looking at joining binance or kracken but binance seemed to be the more popular exchange,

I’m not going to speculate on price, but I would encourage folks to research them a little and maybe listen to some of Silvio’s talks. The MIT connection is there too, so that could lead to more partnerships moving forward. I think if you like ADA, you could like ALGO. I’m no expert at all and am still learning too.

yup and the SEC chair spoke about it glowingly....its also the blockchain for usdc.

1612557538387.png

1612557556853.png

I'm tired of this.
I feel like my coins are been held hostage in my wallet at this point :lol: :smh:

Lots of people "getting it" now...this space is going to grow exponentially quick....

Props to Bobby Hundreds and The Hundreds collective:

Do you think each day more of the world gets hip, the less likely we see corrections on orders of magnitude of 90% like the past?

Back
Top Bottom