Official Bitcoin Thread

^ my .02 - I still think we'll see corrections like any other market, but with all the options that were not really available in 17/18 (staking for interest on blockfi & Defi, btc backed loans, etc) there won't be as much sell pressure to 'cash out'.

Plus I don't think institutional buyers are going to dump at the same rate retail investors would. I'm still cautious though, the big guys will want to scoop up cheap coins by any means necessary. Seen it already with Guggenheim talking it up , then talking it down since they couldn't buy until end of Jan/Feb, then talking it back up again.

Last edited:
Really struggling with where to sell. I just don't see BIT of ETH ever not reaching these levels again. On top of that, we will never see single digit $k BIT or hundred dollar ETH again.

Really struggling with where to sell. I just don't see BIT of ETH ever not reaching these levels again. On top of that, we will never see single digit $k BIT or hundred dollar ETH again.
I trimmed very little just to keep perspective and comfortably make this a lifetime hold. Chart looks good, we should see 50 in theory, if you’re in from 20 or less, nothing wrong with trimming if you need to to keep perspective. Just dont try to time the market

Over $40k again
C2F69E83-0BBA-4762-8855-CBAD2E6F3518.gif

Back
Top Bottom