Official Bitcoin Thread

I might be done with btc. No value in it for us broke boys.
If you think it is trending up then there is value. In the long term I think there is a ton of value.
BTC and Eth are the only currencies that turned a profit for me after buying in 2017. All my alts basically went ghost during 2018.
yes people can make massive gains on alts in the short term but BTC for me is a safer bet. I think in a downturn people will cash out of alts or flip it into BTC given its track record.
Sure many of us wont be able to own 2,000 bitcoin like we can with Alts but everyone can get a ticket on the BTC express lol

Yeah, btc will be the safest long term hold for sure. Maybe I’ll just do both, add aave to the weekly cop and keep buying eth and btc.

I flipped all my alts into aave except DNT which is doing work now.

That’s just kind of what I’m thinking.

with other strong coins coming out would I rather have a whole bunch of aave and eth or a fraction of btc. 🧐

alt coins can make you more money in the short term like startup/ipo stock but BTC gives you some stability with still a ton of upside in the long term.

i dont want to discourage you from messing with alts but i just wanted to make a case for BTC.Who knows in 10 years it could be one of your alts that dethrones BTC as the top crypto.
Good luck to everyone

GameStop is going back to 0. Feel free to own that dream instead of just stacking bitcoin and diversifying on a smaller scale in other good projects.

bitcoin is worth at minimum $75,000 if it’s used for settlement. If all institutions and companies add bitcoin to their balance sheets worth 2.5-6% of their cash the price would be worth an added 200-600k. Feel free to close the door on this opportunity in favor of a get rich quick scheme.

Who here is riding the ADA wave?
I'm the spokesperson. ADA will be the #1 asset to own within 4 years. It will at least 10x in a month and I'm thinking it tickles DOT this cycle. By 2023, ADA and ETH will be battling for everything you know re: crypto utility.

I'm the spokesperson. ADA will be the #1 asset to own within 4 years. It will at least 10x in a month and I'm thinking it tickles DOT this cycle. By 2023, ADA and ETH will be battling for everything you know re: crypto utility.

I'm really trying to understand what ADA has done in the last 4-5 years. Please shill me.

I'm really trying to understand what ADA has done in the last 4-5 years. Please shill me.
They have done research and written about what they are about to do. They have delivered on everything they've committed to. They have a pragmatic approach to crypto adoption and they are executing their vision consistently.

Look for a few things this week as well as a listing on Coinbase. My low estimate is a $20 coin. I am taking into account the current price as a part of my extremely bullish stance. There isn't a better alt for the rest of this cycle or next.

I am not a financial advisor. I like the stock. Buy the dips. Buy the highs. Buy Pluto.

I figure you would LOVE ADA with your penchant for in-depth DD. Take a look when you have some free time. I would be genuinely curious if your thoughts.
I looked at it last bull run and obviously favored Eth, but projects do mature. I’ll take a look. I honestly suck at evaluating crypto tho tbh.

I’m bearish on crypto for numerous reasons. I could see BTC as a form of payment accepted widely maybe 10 years from now. Not anytime soon by the masses. Also it’s very confusing for the average person to use on a daily basis. Hell im no crypto expert but y’all know my AAVE story, and with no one to contact and no way to really get my money back that’s a big big red flag. Too many addresses, no actual support team, too many platforms with limited access of conversion.

Now after I experienced it’s collapse in 2018, whats your guys reasoning on why that won’t happen again? Why did it happen in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom