Official Bitcoin Thread

Has anyone read up on Visa allowing people to buy with crypto? I want to know how that would affect AMP? The only thing that sticks out to me is that VISA fee is higher than AMP for business owners who uses their point of sale system.
My understanding is that all of these apps, e.g. Venmo, Cash App, and all of the traditional financial services companies, e.g. Visa and Mastercard, are simply saying they will "accept crypto" to attract customers and open up the option because others are doing it. What they are actually doing is converting your crypto to fiat before they complete the sale.

Flexa (AMP) gives merchants the option to accept either fiat or crypto. This creates a whole separate ecosystem. They are already the overwhelming leader in the defi payments space.

It probably won't work but they are getting a Shopify pug-in come summer and all bets are off after that. So there's that.

My understanding is that all of these apps, e.g. Venmo, Cash App, and all of the traditional financial services companies, e.g. Visa and Mastercard, are simply saying they will "accept crypto" to attract customers and open up the option because others are doing it. What they are actually doing is converting your crypto to fiat before they complete the sale.

Flexa (AMP) gives merchants the option to accept either fiat or crypto. This creates a whole separate ecosystem. They are already the overwhelming leader in the defi payments space.

It probably won't work but they are getting a Shopify pug-in come summer and all bets are off after that. So there's that.
This is where I'm at. Still a tall task to actually be worked and implemented, all things considered. If it does work, then I can't even fathom how rich early adopters are going to be. If it doesn't, then oh well. You can most likely make money off all the speculation alone.

Last edited:
Im sad AMP is only on Gemini. Been on the sidelines watching it go up 100% in days because I’m too lazy to open another account.

Every time AMP dips it just comes back stronger.

Im good on buying here though, comfortable with the stack i threw at it. Just gonna let it ride

VET pump too crazy :pimp: had to trim to lock in some gains and rebalance

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom