Official Bitcoin Thread

Is there any credit cards that I can earn “cash back” in crypto ?
Or somehow to do it?
fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

Funny you mentioned that, received an email from blockfi earlier this week..... imagine, getting 1.5% back in BITCOIN :pimp:

146897140_10157924034705382_28166449548318283_o.jpg

Did crypto change any of your lives financially? If so when was it, what was that crypto that put you in a different tier financially?

I ask this cause I’m trying to get there myself. Right now I’m on a 3 month paternity leave and I’m dreading going back to a job I don’t like. Told my self I’m going to learn the stock market and crypto during this time off of work and my current goal is to get to $50K before I get back to work.

I’m hoping I can reach $100k one day so I can finally fund my dream of getting into real estate investing. But I want to hear your stories for inspiration.

yep I know of a few who are still holding and cashed out a few but still hold positions. they put like $5k-$10k in separate projects and those projects went up like 40x+ and they just straight quit their jobs and trade here and there or have other businesses. They were holding some for 2-3 years and some they just got early in and then when it listed shot straight up.

Some people aint got the stomach or wanna take the big risk to go big but there are opportunities. All depends on what you want. By this years end a lot of folks lives should change in here. **** might get crazy.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm I opened a gemini last night under your referral and bought some amp, should I do the gemini earn for it or is there any reasons not to?
Staking on Metamask gives you 5.47% APY whereas Earn gives you like 1.8% but the gas fees suck right now so do the math on if it even makes sense. My most recent AMP purchase I left on Earn because it was small and not worth the difference in APYs with gas this high.

We interviewed Josh Swihart last night on our podcast, he works with the Electric Coin Company and is with Zcash. Nice guy, really good discussion. Made me want to consider buying some ZEC as well.

Is there any credit cards that I can earn “cash back” in crypto ?
Or somehow to do it?
fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

If you have CashApp - they have been offering "Boosts" that are 1.5% of your purchase in BTC. I think it's limited to $7.50 worth of BTC per "Boost" (so spend $150+) - but basically free BTC if you were gonna spend the money anyway.

Lmk if you need a CashApp sign up referral! :lol:

You buy in the bear and sit tight in the bull and add in your already established positions here and there. Especially if your bullish on the project.

I wouldn't buy that **** now :lol:
ADA will be at $2 minimum this cycle and will most likely push $5. These are my thoughts.

I am not a financial advisor. I like the coin. I buy the dips. I buy the highs. I buy Pluto.

Can someone explain to me how we see a market correction now? These companies are essentially gold-plating crypto as we know it.

I think the game has changed. There will be many loser altcoins but BTC, ETH, and a few others are here to stay. For good.
The reality is you’ll see normal bull market volatility until the fed raises rates. After that every asset will be ****ed.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

any suggestions on wallets that give a yearly return or anything of that nature for LTC ADA ETC etc. appreciate you as always.

i've used celsius and its been great. you get paid out every monday. currently my apy's are:

btc - blockfi 8%
usdc - 10%
eth - this is my most lucrative as I'm an LP in several pools. I farm and earn rewards, also i'm on multiple balancer exchange/pools getting BAL token and transaction fees.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr what you working on binance smart chain at present?

I've moved over 20k to BSC and have been super impressed and may allocate more. Imagine fees being .02c GAS...crazy!!

I'm heavy on the following BSC coins

BIFI = YFI
XVS = Maker/Compound
CAKE = UNI/SUSHI
BNB - ETH

^^ You gotta set comparisons with their counterpart and see what BSC is building, its insane. 1:1 Peg w/other native tokens, low gas, and crazy APY's (use beefy.finance and pancake). GL

Back
Top Bottom