Official Bitcoin Thread

I'm heavy on the following BSC coins

BIFI = YFI
XVS = Maker/Compound
CAKE = UNI/SUSHI
BNB - ETH

^^ You gotta set comparisons with their counterpart and see what BSC is building, its insane. 1:1 Peg w/other native tokens, low gas, and crazy APY's (use beefy.finance and pancake). GL

The comparisons definitely help with potential/trajectory.

Thanks man.

FOMO is GOING TO BE INSANE .....We are NOT priced in. Wait til the billionaires and their companies start buying. DOn't think its ez buying billions $$$ of bitcoin/crypto....its a process...then you will see the rocket ship

🚀:emoji_rocket:🚀:emoji_rocket:

🚀:emoji_rocket:🚀:emoji_rocket:

After seeing that CJ tweet, it made me think about something Russell Okung tweeted last month:

Okung has always been an intelligent guy. When he wanted half of his salary in BTC this past season, people were calling him dumb. Look who's laughing now...

Funny you mentioned that, received an email from blockfi earlier this week..... imagine, getting 1.5% back in BITCOIN :pimp:

146897140_10157924034705382_28166449548318283_o.jpg

BlockFi is stingy with their rates. I was comparing them to Celsius
i've used celsius and its been great. you get paid out every monday. currently my apy's are:

btc - blockfi 8%
usdc - 10%
eth - this is my most lucrative as I'm an LP in several pools. I farm and earn rewards, also i'm on multiple balancer exchange/pools getting BAL token and transaction fees.

I've moved over 20k to BSC and have been super impressed and may allocate more. Imagine fees being .02c GAS...crazy!!

I'm heavy on the following BSC coins

BIFI = YFI
XVS = Maker/Compound
CAKE = UNI/SUSHI
BNB - ETH

^^ You gotta set comparisons with their counterpart and see what BSC is building, its insane. 1:1 Peg w/other native tokens, low gas, and crazy APY's (use beefy.finance and pancake). GL

Celsius is actually at 12.5% for USDC.
I just checked earlier

Do we think our asian brethern will use their red envelopes to buy more BTC or sell their BTC to stuff their red envelopes? :emoji_thinking:

I’m content with my size and risk so nah. Not me personally. .005 and 0.13 entries. Selling some at .20 and letting the rest run in case it pulls a ripple.

How long ago did you guys hear about Bitcoin for the first time?

I remember it was right around my college days so maybe 2010ish. Me and this dude I know were talking about the Silk Road and how it was basically the eBay of drugs and whatnot. This dude was one of those kinda shady get rich quick scheme folks (you all got one you know) and I remember him telling me about Bitcoin and it was super cheap at the time and I’m like yeah right this fool is trying to throw another one of his get rich quick schemes at me :lol:

Man if I had only put in just a little bit back then

Last edited:
College roommate back in 2010 dealt drugs he bought in bulk from that Silk Road website. He said he wanted to go half and half to buy BTC. Around 1k each. All I had in my bank account was around $400 as a broke college student. All that money went to food and liquor. He never bought any himself and stopped dealing drugs, eventually becoming a lawyer. We laugh about it today when he brings it up. Highly highly doubt we woulda kept it up to today or even 2018. I think it woulda been close to 3 mill today, more or less

I remember it was right around my college days so maybe 2010ish. Me and this dude I know were talking about the Silk Road and how it was basically the eBay of drugs and whatnot. This dude was one of those kinda shady get rich quick scheme folks (you all got one you know) and I remember him telling me about Bitcoin and it was super cheap at the time and I’m like yeah right this fool is trying to throw another one of his get rich quick schemes at me :lol:

Same man. My ONLY regret for real 😂😫🤦🏾‍♂️

On April fools day when I was in college (2014) I had this robotics professor that said we could pay him in crypto for an A. Legit set up the joke and everything explained how it was an anonymous form of currency and payment and if we swung him some funds we could get an A :lol:

Homie was a real peculiar dude used a flip phone cuz he didn’t trust smart phones (he wasn’t wrong lol) had the whole class believing him til he mentioned it was April fools :lol:

Nearing the double up in whats only been a few days

my average price is .02. I know yall that got in early are EATING
added to my position last night which brought up my average price considerably. Still have some cash sitting on Gemini to add on a potential dip.

Still some work to be done but the potential upside is just way too great to not have a decent sized bag in it. Anywhere from 10x-100x current price is really not out of the question when you take into account market cap considerations. Think it sits at around $325 mil right now. Now look at some of the coins on CMC that have a $3 bil or $10 bil market cap.

it could all go to **** and I’m willing to accept that but the legitimate potential upside is too juicy.

Has anyone read up on Visa allowing people to buy with crypto? I want to know how that would affect AMP? The only thing that sticks out to me is that VISA fee is higher than AMP for business owners who uses their point of sale system.

Back
Top Bottom