Official Bitcoin Thread

DB41763E-3579-4105-BEED-48EA0B225CE3.png

DEFI on BSC is on fire.

1613580592026.png

+18% TVL in one day for Pancake Swap. :wow:
Nearly half of the TVL for Uniswap.

Got my eye on Pancake Bunny.
Much lower marketcap than Beefy but has overtaken it in TVL.
Undervalued IMO.

Wait after reading the email it says you convert your eth into eth 2.0 to stake. I’m not doing that ****. :lol:

I think the downside is you’re leaving “your” coins on an exchange and you don’t have the security of a cold wallet.

Also, you probably can’t access the coins as easily. Maybe there’s a penalty or something for removing your eth idk honestly. I’ll start doing more research.

Yeah I think that’s it, you can’t just take your money and run.

they are already on cb though so it’s not any riskier in that sense. It’s not like i got them in storage.

Motley fool buys $5 mill and recommends it to their 10x members.
" The three primary reasons we are making this separate investment in Bitcoin are:
  1. We believe it will store value more effectively than gold over the long term.
  2. We believe it may become a medium for transactions, as/if pricing stabilizes in the decade ahead.
  3. We believe it can act as a productive hedge against inflation.
Finally, we aren’t buying overpriced ETFs as our route into Bitcoin. We are buying Bitcoin directly. "

Hard to keep up with the news at this point

Btc ETF going live tomorrow in Canada. Big news.

Ticker: BTCC

But if you need to buy BTC in Canada, I do have a referral code for Shakepay (free $30) :nerd:

Last edited:
Do you have the 10x list? I have a Fool membership but not that one.
Nah I don’t subscribe there. I’ll look into the cost though and see if it makes sense. I wasn’t satisfied with rule breakers telling me to buy Pinterest every two months.

Back
Top Bottom