Official Bitcoin Thread

Converted all my eth to 1inch last night for a little gamble. Thought ETH was gonna stay stable for a week or 2. Lost a couple hundred in like 6 hours. Said eff it and converted back to ETH. Already made the money back and some.

so dumb of me. Just throwing money away with the conversion fees. Im terrible at predicting those “buy-low the same day it jumps 10x” alt coins that everybody else seems so good at predicting.

Converted all my eth to 1inch last night for a little gamble. Thought ETH was gonna stay stable for a week or 2. Lost a couple hundred in like 6 hours. Said eff it and converted back to ETH. Already made the money back and some.

so dumb of me. Just throwing money away with the conversion fees. Im terrible at predicting those “buy-low the same day it jumps 10x” alt coins that everybody else seems so good at predicting.

this is why I don’t trade my crypto. The fees kill among other things.

I just hodl and it does what it does.

Yup, the founders own < 20% of the supply, but that has nothing to do with decentralisation as decentralisation is about no single party being in control.

What is it about xrp that is a no for you? Curious...

Ripple Labs own about 50% and the founders own less than 20%. That's a small number of entities owning a large amount of the supply. XRP has been out for so long and still doesn't have half the token in circulation. I know they won't dump on the market but it's open for price suppression from the company selling for profitability.

I'm here for those 10x 20x gains and I don't see that happening with XRP. We may be early with blockchain tech but a 10x right now for XRP is close to a trillion market cap without including the 55% not in circulation that will increase supply and lower demand.

Add that with the fact that they were selling XRP OTC for cheap to banks but selling on the open market to investors rubbed me up the wrong way.
I know Banks don't want to be buying XRP from exchanges due to volatility in price but that's not helping me as in investor. I think you said they don't do this anymore but just shows the control they have.

CBDC's are also a threat to XRP as well in the long term.

The decentralisation aspect of it doesn't bother me that much since BSC is as centralised as you can get but I use it for low gas fees and made some money from some coins and farming.
Difference with Binance is they have burning BNB for years now and are constantly increasing the utility of the coin.

This is just for me who holds for the long term. You can definitely still make money from XRP buying the dip or swing trading.
I would do the same in next bear since the XRP community is strong. It's the reason XRP was one of the first coins I bought back in 2017.

For those who use Brave browser...thumbs up? Down? Doesn't really matter?

I use it for the in built TOR browser so I can get on to sites blocked by my ISP.

Thumbs up for sure. Solid browser and also collecting BAT each month has been nice. so far i've earned just over 350 BAT in like 2 years of using it. Not bad for literally doing nothing but use their browser.

Appreciate it man, thanks.

According to a CNBC report, the latest Bank of America Fund Manager Survey revealed that 74% of institutional investors believe that Bitcoin is abubble, while only 16% was of the opposite idea.

Puts on tinfoil hat..... The internet is a fad

Ripple Labs own about 50% and the founders own less than 20%. That's a small number of entities owning a large amount of the supply. XRP has been out for so long and still doesn't have half the token in circulation. I know they won't dump on the market but it's open for price suppression from the company selling for profitability.

I'm here for those 10x 20x gains and I don't see that happening with XRP. We may be early with blockchain tech but a 10x right now for XRP is close to a trillion market cap without including the 55% not in circulation that will increase supply and lower demand.

Add that with the fact that they were selling XRP OTC for cheap to banks but selling on the open market to investors rubbed me up the wrong way.
I know Banks don't want to be buying XRP from exchanges due to volatility in price but that's not helping me as in investor. I think you said they don't do this anymore but just shows the control they have.

CBDC's are also a threat to XRP as well in the long term.

The decentralisation aspect of it doesn't bother me that much since BSC is as centralised as you can get but I use it for low gas fees and made some money from some coins and farming.
Difference with Binance is they have burning BNB for years now and are constantly increasing the utility of the coin.

This is just for me who holds for the long term. You can definitely still make money from XRP buying the dip or swing trading.
I would do the same in next bear since the XRP community is strong. It's the reason XRP was one of the first coins I bought back in 2017.

I use it for the in built TOR browser so I can get on to sites blocked by my ISP.
CBDCs are gonna be built on the xrp and stellar networks.

Oh I don’t think it will do anything noticeable to that. Coinbase has something like 13% of all the crypto I hear.

I don’t think we’re gonna get a good crash again anytime soon. I’m always hoping though. **** is getting expensive. :lol:

Guys I’m sorry to beat a dead horse with this question, but let me be clear with my issue, I downloaded the VPN and can access my Binance crypto, however to trade or sell it I need to get it out of there, registered Binance US but can’t complete the verification process to add my bank account because well I live in NY....this isn’t something I can trick through VPN as they require my SS# and the address is linked to it, which is an NY addy...so basically I can’t really use Binance at all, I have Vet, ICX and some ETh stuck on Binance, what do you guys suggest I do in order to have access to this crypto?

Back
Top Bottom