Official Bitcoin Thread

Guys I’m sorry to beat a dead horse with this question, but let me be clear with my issue, I downloaded the VPN and can access my Binance crypto, however to trade or sell it I need to get it out of there, registered Binance US but can’t complete the verification process to add my bank account because well I live in NY....this isn’t something I can trick through VPN as they require my SS# and the address is linked to it, which is an NY addy...so basically I can’t really use Binance at all, I have Vet, ICX and some ETh stuck on Binance, what do you guys suggest I do in order to have access to this crypto?
Bruh I’m pretty sure you can withdraw and sell without a vpn you just can’t trade or buy. Have you tried doing that? I logged into Binance international the other day to see if I had anything on there and I had no issues logging in.

I can withdraw and that’s what I wanted to do, send it over to Binance US where I’d be able to have my bank linked to it like I do on CB and sell when /if I want to, problem with that is that I need to verify my account and I cannot do that with an NY addy on Binance US

I can access my crypto on Binance and withdraw it to another exchange/wallet....just want to have access to sell at any given time for USD.

I can withdraw and that’s what I wanted to do, send it over to Binance US where I’d be able to have my bank linked to it like I do on CB and sell when /if I want to, problem with that is that I need to verify my account and I cannot do that with an NY addy on Binance US

I can access my crypto on Binance and withdraw it to another exchange/wallet....just want to have access to sell at any given time for USD.
You're overthinking it. Just forget Binance US exists, it's irrelevant. If you aren't ready to sell you can just leave it on Binance.com. When you are ready to sell, just login to Binance.com with a VPN, sell your coins for ETH and send the ETH to Coinbase.

You're overthinking it. Just forget Binance US exists, it's irrelevant. If you aren't ready to sell you can just leave it on Binance.com. When you are ready to sell, just login to Binance.com with a VPN, sell your coins for ETH and send the ETH to Coinbase.

Bruh wish it was that simple...lol

I’m not verified so I can’t trade, the only thing I can do is deposit or withdraw from and to another address/wallet/exchange

I’m not verified so I can’t trade, the only thing I can do is deposit or withdraw from and to another address/wallet/exchange
Really? Damn. I'm unverified too but I can trade. But idk maybe I did do some level of verification years ago.

Maybe see if you can go from Binance > KuCoin > Coinbase.

Send it to coinbase or another exhange that has those coins. I went through 2 months of support with them before i finally got my money.

Why dont you send from OG binance (china/international) to coinbase and sell at coinbase.
I did that because I didnt know how long OG binance would be accessible to americans.
Coinbase verification was superfast.

Man, NFT coins have taken a beating across the board. Is it shopping time or has the bubble burst?

LUKSO and Ethernity looking good at these prices. ECOMI too.

CBDCs are gonna be built on the xrp and stellar networks.

I've seen countries explore other options
Cambodia for example is using a hyperledger config made by Sora

I do need to follow up on Stellar. Have not kept up to date with them.

By the way if anyone here has questions my PM is open. About the crypto space etc purchasing etc

meant to ask this and to allwho insight. Been trying to search it in the thread but a lil more difficult.
I have most of BTC in RH account as it was convenient at the time and I had other stocks there.
What’s the best way to purchase, move, sell BTC? Can I transfer it?
Thanks

meant to ask this and to allwho insight. Been trying to search it in the thread but a lil more difficult.
I have most of BTC in RH account as it was convenient at the time and I had other stocks there.
What’s the best way to purchase, move, sell BTC? Can I transfer it?
Thanks

Yeah with RH you'll have to sell your $BTC to get it off then rebuy $BTC on your desired exchange. Keep in mind that when you sell, your going to get hit with capital gains tax. I have $BTC on RH as well. I'm going to leave it on there as long as I can to avoid higher tax + I believe they are working on their crypto wallet as well.

CBDCs are gonna be built on the xrp and stellar networks.

I couldn't find anything on it (correct me if im wrong). Needless to say I commend polosanddunks polosanddunks because he was right after I looked it up as he has been with other things. South Korea 's biggest bank and Africa's largest bank are doing a CBDC with them.

There are a handful of guys in here that really know what they are talking about and give big plays to make big money or profit but it gets drowned out by the noise. Shout out to them....

What are some of the cryptos that "talk" between different blockchains? I think LINK is one, but are there other similar "interoperability" options?

What are some of the cryptos that "talk" between different blockchains? I think LINK is one, but are there other similar "interoperability" options?

sounds like COSMOS as well.
AB687A34-93E6-4792-99AB-EFA29F097EA9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom