Official Bitcoin Thread

RH is not allowing selling or buying of DOGE at the moment. But yeah. It’s the little guys causing the traffic jam. Lol. This price doesn’t jump without billions in support. But the dude trying to profit on a $1,000 has to sit this out.
It let me buy more DOGE. *kanye shrug*

Rh had tax documentation this year 👀👀👀. You just gotta go into the forms section of your account.

You'd be crazy to think dudes is making a MIL plus off these apps and it's going unreported (can't speak for crypto cuz I know it happens)
Robinhood has to because it’s a stock exchange platform. I was thinking Coinbase was finally gon make things simple for us

Glad DOGE folks are eating and it’s true that hindsight is 20/20. Can’t have too much FOMO about DOGE when there’s other alts right now, with credible teams and legit function, that could blossom later on.

I root for DOGE even though I don’t hold any because it’s still exposure to crypto.

Sigh what could be

Crying Goofy Floating GIF.gif

Technical analysis, price predictions and news on cryptocurrency Dogecoin for 04/16/2021. The surge in Dogecoin continues as its parabolic move to the upside pushes it to 34 cents. To the upside I see Doge testing resistance at 42-43 cents and if it breaks above that, we could see 47 cents! However, to the bear side, if 42-43 cents holds as resistance, we could see Doge fall to support at 32 cents.

I don’t see how you can chart a 200% move into ATH territory... Especially with doge.

Last level you could call legit support was .12 cents :lol:

I was just reading pages back, and saw some saying to get rid of $LTC a few days ago

Any news that would make anyone think it was a bad investment long term?

Either way, glad I decided to buy more this week :pimp:

I don’t see how you can chart a 200% move into ATH territory... Especially with doge.

Last level you could call legit support was .12 cents :lol:

I just laugh at anyone that claims to be a crypto expert and shills something like Dodgecoin, hell even XRP and I’m just nodding my head and blocking you out....granted these tokens can make you a hell of a lot of money and that’s how they should be treated, sitting on Dodge long term, you a fool...make your money and trade off for BTC

Back
Top Bottom