Official Bitcoin Thread

Screenshot_20210416-024156_Chrome.jpg

Reading the thread on Reddit and dude apparently YOLO'd his whole life savings (188k) on DOGE.

I know scared money don't make no money, but damn folks is reckless.

Last edited:
Doge hitting a dollar might be the wildest bubble in market history :lol:

While everyone is losing their **** over doge im in the cut doing dd on which coins I want to aggressively accumulate during the bear market that’s inevitable. Thinking compound...

Whats on your short list?

When you got that much on one of these apps and sell does it legit just go to your bank account when you withdraw? Surely there’s gotta be more steps than that right? I’m talking about the $100k+ types of withdraws

When you got that much on one of these apps and sell does it legit just go to your bank account when you withdraw? Surely there’s gotta be more steps than that right? I’m talking about the $100k+ types of withdraws

I mean you have to initiate a transfer, and your bank is surely documenting the source of funds but realistically you have proof via RH or CB plus you will.get tax forms in 2022.

A mil+ is a lot though and RH is the last place I would buy crypto. Homie will have to sell his coins instead of converting them to a stablecoin and borrowing against it. So he lit now but taxes gonna be a bish.

Dodge wild. Just made a post in here a day or so ago when i was trying to cop at 13 cent SMH

I mean you have to initiate a transfer, and your bank is surely documenting the source of funds but realistically you have proof via RH or CB plus you will.get tax forms in 2022.

A mil+ is a lot though and RH is the last place I would buy crypto. Homie will have to sell his coins instead of converting them to a stablecoin and borrowing against it. So he lit now but taxes gonna be a bish.
Wait they sending out tax documents in 2022 finally?

Wait they sending out tax documents in 2022 finally?
Rh had tax documentation this year 👀👀👀. You just gotta go into the forms section of your account.

You'd be crazy to think dudes is making a MIL plus off these apps and it's going unreported (can't speak for crypto cuz I know it happens)

Played DOGE bad would be up crazy

Left $100 in at .072, better than nothing but it makes my stomach hurt thinking of what could be from my beginning investments at .035

Shiiiiiieeeeeettt.

Just ****ing around, I dropped $5 in doge when it was at .003405. I had planned to drop $100-150 just for the eff of it but I forgot about it for months, but when I caught back up to it, it had jumped up to actual cents so I decided to just wait and see. Always wanted to get 10/20/30000+ etc. shares of a penny stock just incase one day something like this would happen.

Here we are today. If I would've dropped that $100+ it would've been over 10 grand right now. :smh: I'm sure there's plenty more with the same story if not worse.

Gotta learn to live with regrets.

Back
Top Bottom