Official Bitcoin Thread

There’s no way DOGE is a meme anymore. Maybe it started as one, but nah not anymore. This thing is in the top 5. Idk if it’ll stay there as other coins may have better teams and an actual vision, but still.
If you're not taking it serious you're just hating. People buying it aren't all into how it moves and the transaction process. They're just buying to get in and see the price going up. They don't care about how it works as long as it gets from point A to B. Right now it's making people money and that's all they care about. Doesn't matter if the coin was created or a joke or not. Its in the top over "serious" coins.

If you're not taking it serious you're just hating. People buying it aren't all into how it moves and the transaction process. They're just buying to get in and see the price going up. They don't care about how it works as long as it gets from point A to B. Right now it's making people money and that's all they care about. Doesn't matter if the coin was created or a joke or not. Its in the top over "serious" coins.

I always laugh when uneducated people say “it’s not a real coin it’s useless”, then you ask them to explain what any other coin is used for and they’re clueless :lol:

Yo I wish my dumb *** put more than $25 on ETH when it was $150.

I understand "you live and you learn," but not like this. :smh: |l

44D983A1-ADD9-47CB-BF4B-D4AF4C4ADC85.gif

Back
Top Bottom