Official Bitcoin Thread

Any truth to this? My guy Gary better be right.

1622922453481.png

A Shopify Flexa plugin has been rumored to be in the works and scheduled for a summer release for as long as I’ve been following Amp.

Crypto development lives in a world of “coming soon” but that tweet is aligned with everything else we’ve been hearing the past six months.

Last edited:
Y’all going OD on Osh. Dude isn’t wrong for posing a question (to which no one has answered).

LOL at the idea of BTC ever being used for currency. Takes an hour to transact and costs a grip.

I’m long BTC before fap asks.

Y’all going OD on Osh. Dude isn’t wrong for posing a question (to which no one has answered).

LOL at the idea of BTC ever being used for currency. Takes an hour to transact and costs a grip.

I’m long BTC before fap asks.

So in all the responses I've seen, no one has answered his questions? Come on that's BS

If bitcoin is going to work as a currency, you’ll need someone ensure that there won’t be any fraud at the point of sale and you won’t have to wait for block confirmation. Guess who does that?

I don’t think anyone claiming Bitcoin gonna take over as global currency, but it is the universal currency for buying crypto. If you wanna buy any smaller cryptos, they probably have pairing with Bitcoin. There is inherent value in that

there are much better cryptocurrencys for taking over globally than Bitcoin, certain areas in South America are the only with mass adoption though.

they’re better off using btc than the usd in El Salvador. I think we can all agree on that...

I don’t think anyone claiming Bitcoin gonna take over as global currency, but it is the universal currency for buying crypto. If you wanna buy any smaller cryptos, they probably have pairing with Bitcoin. There is inherent value in that

there are much better cryptocurrencys for taking over globally than Bitcoin, certain areas in South America are the only with mass adoption though.
I’ll make the claim right now. Over the next 20 years bitcoin will be used to facilitate international trade and settlement and it will be looked at the global currency that is used across borders while CBDCs are used in nation states.

Anybody sign up for the blockfi card? Comes with some nice rewards

Earn 1.5% back in bitcoin on every purchase
Earn 2% back in bitcoin on every purchase over $50,000 of annual spend
Earn 3.5% back in bitcoin during your first 3 months of card ownership
There are no fees to use the card. No annual fee. No foreign transaction fees
Know if you’re pre-approved without affecting your credit score

if youre looking for a moonshot GET looks decent. NFT ticketing platform that has a plug in on the way that allows anyone to implement it and turn their tickets into smart tickets. the industry is heading in that direction for sure. token is used as gas and with every transaction they buy at market to burn the token. I imagine they'll make the merchant buy the token to enact the protocol, I haven't come across that yet. no position, nor a plan to take one, but interesting idea.

Back
Top Bottom