Official Bitcoin Thread

the rumor was that amazon was going to start accepting crypto payments using flexa’s rails since whole foods was using it at one point (and whole foods is owned by amazon). the whole thing is looking like some influencer trying to pump his AMP bag.

Broke through resistance, shorts got owned. It'll dip again, overall BULLISH
84E686EF-FDAA-422D-A087-B1505CEF0D51.png

36 million in shorts LIQUIDATED just from this data set

I have limit orders set at 24,20, 18 idc idc

If we break 40, I might have to buy in again. I really didn’t want another bull run to the 6 digits this fast. Would mean a bigger crash later IMO.

Added some last night. Bigger piece than I Dca. We’re 40% off the highs. Not going to price anchor when I have minimum 30k of runway still

amp, eth, aave, perp, we’re eating well tonight

dca regularly regardless of price

As much as I would like more time to DCA, the Bull run after this is what I'm targetting to make good gains.

Once that Fear and Greed index is firmly in the Greed territory and BTC is in price discovery this bull run then it's time to start DCA'ing out some profits in preparation for a crash/bear market.

Learnt a good lesson with Elon and those stupid dogs. I should've cashed a bit out when Tik Tokers got into the mix.

Profits will be redeployed during bear and DCA from then on to reap the rewards in the next bull.

That's the plan but I'm not even sure we will see those 1 or 2 year bear markets with Institutions getting involved but this is crypto.

Don’t really plan to sell if I can get a decent interest rate in the future. If something crazy happens like we all hit a ticket I’ll switch to a stable coin.

Amp hit .11 when it was listed on Coinbase so not the biggest pump but I think volume has picked up on it recently.

is it still time to accumulate amp?

Amp hit .11 when it was listed on Coinbase so not the biggest pump but I think volume has picked up on it recently.
AMP hit .12 after coinbase but it was over the course of a few days. ballinsam23 ballinsam23 was referring to the biggest 24 hour jump.

i wish i had some strategy here. i’m all alts rn. gotta trim profits at some point. mistakes will be def made.

Back
Top Bottom