Official Bitcoin Thread

Bear markets you see assets sold off on good news, bull markets you see dips get bought go whenever there’s bad news

the fact we’re at 39k after shaking out on the Amazon announcement being false…

hope y’all are ready and at minimum locked and loaded with core sizes.If we go to 100k by September will you be happy you at least own what you have, or will you be miserable because you never bought enough because you wanted 20k?

having a core size that you maintain and add to is imperative

speaking of core sizes, i'm entirely invested in alts. currently thinking about breaking from my DCA and being a bit more greedy/risky to load up during this dip.

Wanted to mention the cryptocurrency games that I know about, both are similar concepts:
Axies infinity- This game has been taking off in Philippines and price going parabolic. Train and fight little monsters (similar to Pokemon). Make crypto by selling the in-game money or character.
Crypto blades- Recruit character, get weapons. Basic elemental Fire>grass>water kind of deal. Connects with metamask. Low market cap (1 million)

The games themselves look ridiculously easy to play. Crypto blades looks less time consuming (couple times a day, characters have stamina.) It is an investment to get in either(couple hundred dollars), but does seem like a good investment if you have the time to set up and commit.

I haven't started playing either, but wanted to put on everyone's radar. I'm considering getting into cryptoblades, seems like might be a good fit for me

CryptoBlades the game is dope but as an investment its up 200X in less than 6 months.so you already know what not to do :lol:.

Look out for CryptoBlades Kingdom it adds features to the original CryptoBlades metaverse like land,buildings and raids. It should do numbers.

CryptoBlades the game is dope but as an investment its up 200X in less than 6 months.so you already know what not to do :lol:.

Look out for CryptoBlades Kingdom it adds features to the original CryptoBlades metaverse like land,buildings and raids. It should do numbers.
Maybe I'll try to get in if there's a promo for it when it comes out.. If you can get in early on one of these games, can make big ROI

Axie is bringing up the other metaverse coins. I haven't done a deep dive into it just yet but noticed it's been top 3 on gas fees for a weeks now so I can't complain since it's been helping my mining.

Also been hearing good things about Illuvium. Need to do research on that too.

Looks like we're holding well over 40K, let's see if we can get to 42K.

94AC5C7E-785C-4FF3-85E8-1E20A7220C67.jpeg

Good news. Needs to be actual Binance for us to go to the moon though.
hopefully that comes next.

i see that big binance is listing QNT tomorrow. been reading up on it but didn’t pull the trigger. up 52% on the 7 day and will probably boost much higher when it lists. it’s up 10x since jan. anyone hold that one?

Last edited:
With all the news about stable coins. Dai is looking like a good stable coin for long term holds.

hopefully that comes next.

i see that big binance is listing QNT tomorrow. been reading up on it but didn’t pull the trigger. up 52% on the 7 day and will probably boost much higher when it lists. it’s up 10x since jan. anyone hold that one?

I've not done a deep dive into QNT but it's been a solid coin from day from what I've heard.
They hit a milestone even before the Binance listing which caused them to pump.

I'm looking for coins to pick up during the bear and the tech behind QNT sounds really good but I need to research it a bit more.

I've not done a deep dive into QNT but it's been a solid coin from day from what I've heard.
They hit a milestone even before the Binance listing which caused them to pump.
i heard about QNT through some of the people who hold ID. i didn't research but have followed the price action and it's done super well. some of the long-time QNT holders are shilling VXV. the more i follow vectorspace, the more interesting it gets. the CEO and team seem super sharp. i jumped in at 1.20 and 1.60 then fomo'd a little more at 2.30 (felt foolish doing that) but it's now at 2.90 so it's all good for now.

i started a small swing bag of ID but it's growing kinda big so either i stake some of it or just hope for a DEX listing/partnership announcement/app release in the near future.

and fapmasterjr fapmasterjr i looked into sif and it's super interesting. good enough for me to grab a little.

Ribbon finance pools paying out decently. If you think we’re in a bull market the eth put selling pool could be a nice way to compound some usdc. I’ve got my pool hedged w selling covered calls in eth. Allocated 2/3 to the put selling pool, 1/3 to the covered call. Very tiny positions just to get my feet wet but I like the idea

Had some DAI but now buying into GUSD - both 7.4% but no fees on GUSD.

What are y’all using for holding funds (savings type) since savings accounts now a days are worthless.

Back
Top Bottom