Official Bitcoin Thread

I was thinking about the shorts getting wrecked.. Can you imagine leveraging your money betting against Bitcoin?

Think they played with fire for too long.

we’re not ready for the super rally yet fellas. 42k-45k is the ultimate resistance band. We’ll either: bounce off it for a few weeks/months and eventually go up past it
Or surge/fomo through 42k-45k, and it’ll need to be tested as support (ex. Surge to 50k, pull-back to 44k, back up and down a few times testing it)

either way that will be a significant pit-stop before the PAMP.

we’ll have a pullback this week, get in your position there instead of now IMO

I bought in at a lot of highs so anything I continue to add at this point contributes to my goal of averaging down. On the next hyper bull run when my investments 2X, 3X, etc. things will be looking sweet!

Just got an email that the BlockFi credit card is finally live

I just got an upgrade for my BofA card so I gotta run through that or I’d apply right now

Amazon denying bitcoin reports....

Just like paypal, venmo, square, cashapp at the beginning....now look where we're at.

think about it...all these companies will just conform and accept BTC.

Meanwhile, BTC DGAF if you accept it or not.... YOU EVENTUALLY WILL.

I admire your continued commitment to DCA'ing. It's just always so hard when things are jumping like this. :lol:
my dca’s get small to actually stopping near ATH’s and get progressively bigger on the way down, then I hit things with some size on drastic down moves and hit it again when it looks like the trend is flipping long. To me, Idc what price I’m buying at right now. We’re 40% off the ath’s. I buy at 38 or 28 who cares. I actually had buys in the high 37s last night, and low 39s today. Don’t really care what happens, I got the piece I wanted to have in case we rip and run.
Why would it even matter if Amazon accepted bitcoin?
Why would you pay with btc over USD? Unless your goal was to give Bezos all the bitcoin.
I look forward to the day we see the first corporation tokenize their user base/subscribers and reward stakers with fee/revenue sharing or product rewards, discounts, etc.

I don’t even change the size of what I dca personally. I just treat it like a 401k and throw the same money every week unless it totally tanks I might do a double or triple what I normally put in.

I used to check it all the time and always be friending. Now I just cop Sunday night. It’s like going to crypto church.

my amp is on auto buy too.

Wanted to mention the cryptocurrency games that I know about, both are similar concepts:
Axies infinity- This game has been taking off in Philippines and price going parabolic. Train and fight little monsters (similar to Pokemon). Make crypto by selling the in-game money or character.
Crypto blades- Recruit character, get weapons. Basic elemental Fire>grass>water kind of deal. Connects with metamask. Low market cap (1 million)

The games themselves look ridiculously easy to play. Crypto blades looks less time consuming (couple times a day, characters have stamina.) It is an investment to get in either(couple hundred dollars), but does seem like a good investment if you have the time to set up and commit.

I haven't started playing either, but wanted to put on everyone's radar. I'm considering getting into cryptoblades, seems like might be a good fit for me

1day btc chart....look at that accumulation zone we have been on....then 7day straight green candles. :emoji_eyes:

2021-07-27 13_06_57-$38076.44 · BTC to USD Coinbase Pro _ Digital Asset Exchange.png

Bear markets you see assets sold off on good news, bull markets you see dips get bought go whenever there’s bad news

the fact we’re at 39k after shaking out on the Amazon announcement being false…

hope y’all are ready and at minimum locked and loaded with core sizes.If we go to 100k by September will you be happy you at least own what you have, or will you be miserable because you never bought enough because you wanted 20k?

having a core size that you maintain and add to is imperative

Back
Top Bottom