Official Bitcoin Thread

Looking at the last few blocks on Etherscan, we're definitely deflationary but I'm not sure why it's 400 Gwei at the moment.

1628184088471.png

Etherscan is saying Opensea is the cause so maybe there was pent up demand to buy NFT's or something.
150+ Gwei is what I heard the network needs to be at to become deflationary.

Looking at my mining rewards, I've probably taken about a 5 to 10% hit so far but need to wait a few days more to see where we settle.
Would've made some good gains with 400 gwei before EIP 1559 but either way the price of ETH going up should counter balance this.

IF, you believe in ETH and its ecosystem and how many dapps and defi will be built/run on top of the chain...you may want to start stacking more and more....its burning at a nice rate....so far over $5mil since this AM, and at current prices...over $5BILLION a year:

:emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: :emoji_eyes: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: 🔥🔥🔥:emoji_rocket::emoji_rocket::emoji_rocket::wow::wow::wow:

2021-08-05 10_37_00-Ethereum (ETH) Blockchain Explorer - etherchain.org - 2021.png

You can view more stats here:

Looking at the last few blocks on Etherscan, we're definitely deflationary but I'm not sure why it's 400 Gwei at the moment.

1628184088471.png

Etherscan is saying Opensea is the cause so maybe there was pent up demand to buy NFT's or something.
150+ Gwei is what I heard the network needs to be at to become deflationary.

Looking at my mining rewards, I've probably taken about a 5 to 10% hit so far but need to wait a few days more to see where we settle.
Would've made some good gains with 400 gwei before EIP 1559 but either way the price of ETH going up should counter balance this.
You just need 11 gwei to be deflationary once we go PoS.

it falls in line with what vectorspace ai is doing. ticker: VXV. i started a small bag during this recent dip.
i’m not mad that i didn’t put more into it but this one is doing really well. bought in at 1.2, 1.6, and a little more at 2.3ish iirc. it’s pumped to 4.6 in the 2 weeks since i posted that.

chainlink announced their upcoming CCIP that has huge backers. i wonder what this means for thor and sif. should be interesting. maybe i should be buying more LINK. what are your thoughts on chainlink’s announcement johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm ?

I'm feeling FOMO to get into ETH.

It's significantly more deflationary now. The current setup is the more congested and successful ETH is, the more deflation. If our US dollars are inflating 5-15% and ETH is deflating (and you can stake it)... just a no-brainer.

BTC: I think we're going to keep bouncing off this 42k resistance and bouncing down to a bit until we can make that 42k our new support. I'm looking to sell 41k+, re-buy 37k+, rinse and repeat

i’m not mad that i didn’t put more into it but this one is doing really well. bought in at 1.2, 1.6, and a little more at 2.3ish iirc. it’s pumped to 4.6 in the 2 weeks since i posted that.

chainlink announced their upcoming CCIP that has huge backers. i wonder what this means for thor and sif. should be interesting. maybe i should be buying more LINK. what are your thoughts on chainlink’s announcement johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm ?
This is interesting, not familiar with it so I need to read up. Lots of room here TAM wise so we’ll see what happens.

FOMO is such a 🤬

Still gonna buy a few eth coins. Scared to death it'll look like Bitcoin in time and I'll really feel like an idiot for missing out.

Back
Top Bottom