Official Bitcoin Thread

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr you on sif using a vpn or just holding coins?

edit: SEC fud and infrastructure bill fud killing our damn run.

I don't know what you mean..... I'm in Japan :tongue:

2021-08-03 04_49_50-PIA Dashboard - Private Internet Access.png

and I won't be using gemini for my savings account. I forgot I can't withdraw direct from gemini. I have to transfer to coin base due to my bank being from the Stone Age and not having plaid.

I'm on the wait list to get 4% on usdc, still not bad for no risk. no fees to buy or withdraw and it's all insured.

34.5k-35.5k sorry
Whats some of you guys take on VET...???
My ADA And link are running fine right now..
I think VET is legit. blockchain and tracking/supply/inventory are a perfect fit. However, getting companies to adopt new systems, and making it simple and easy for them are the barriers. Even if it is better, gotta show companies WHY your system is better, and why they should stop doing their current system that’s working just fine.
Niche field and market, but makes sense. Barrier to entry is difficult

34.5k-35.5k sorry

I think VET is legit. blockchain and tracking/supply/inventory are a perfect fit. However, getting companies to adopt new systems, and making it simple and easy for them are the barriers. Even if it is better, gotta show companies WHY your system is better, and why they should stop doing their current system that’s working just fine.
Niche field and market, but makes sense. Barrier to entry is difficult
Yeah, seems to early. Something that def needs awareness and customer demand for more transparency when it comes to the movements and conditions of our goods. Imma long hold. But I’m seeing other coins moving right now. And was wondering why vet wasn’t having the attention I think it should have.

the idea is good but a classic crypto trap of what we think is needed vs actually desired by the world. None of these companies are going to use some random blockchain on the enterprise level. It would either be a suite by IBM or a legacy company like that, or a partnership that leverages Ethereum.

kinda bummed that i bought RUNE at 3.60 and swapped out at 4. what i swapped for made a huge gain though so oh well. got a little USDC on the side. fapmasterjr fapmasterjr wait for sif rewards dump to buy more or does IBC come before that?

considering a small buy of raven protocol but the damn bnb mainnet network won’t add to my metamask. when i reach out for help, i get flooded with tips and links trying to rip me off. crazy amount of scammers out there.

Supporters of the crypto industry in the U.S. Senate filed an amendment to the bipartisan infrastructure bill to make clear that miners and providers of crypto services would not be required to follow new tax-reporting rules on crypto brokers.

The amendment would “clarify that ‘brokers’ mean only those persons who conduct transactions on exchanges where consumers buy, sell and trade digital assets,” according to a press release.

That means that the IRS will not be able to require that miners, stakers and companies that sell hardware or software for storing digital assets report the activities of their customers or crypto users whose transactions they verify.

It also exempts developers who create digital assets from monitoring their use if the users are not their customers.

Currently watching the EIP 1559 launch stream.
Less than 5 minutes to go live.

Watching to see if it's going to kill my mining rewards. :lol:

D Double D Double
ICE CITY CF ICE CITY CF
this is big news for ID holders. team unlock was about to happen in a week and now it’s postponed for a year. hopefully the alpha revamp or beta release + a big CEX listing and i’ll be buying a lambo. a lambo lego set to be specific but that’s still pretty expensive 🥵
3AED13AE-C528-4F68-B392-C709DE8C153C.jpeg

7825CC27-188F-4B2C-990D-14480368A007.jpeg

Not sure how they got early investors to agreee to another year cliff but that means they believe in it. Good news and good gains in the fast few days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom