Official Bitcoin Thread

Lordy mercy. Read the first few pages of this thread. I hope some of those guys are okay. Yes I realize it's old and hindsight is 20/20, but still.

Yeah....I'm retiring in my 40s. Already got the house and car paid off. I'm more than halfway there already.
How old are you now pa?

God damn bro, the public schools are no good there I take it?

even the super bougie private schools here are only like 20k a year.

God damn bro, the public schools are no good there I take it?
the public school in our district is horrible. getting a district exception to one of the good schools is super difficult. this is my son’s tuition without after school or summer school costs.
ACAEA34C-CB17-4092-93A5-389F8EB9A336.jpeg

my daughter’s daycare is 2k/month. thank goodness my wife has a good job. even better though, wen AMP binance, i can retire and homeschool. notsrs.

moral of the story is, check your portfolio first and then decide if you need to pull out cause kids can be expensive.

That’s not as bad as I thought it would be. I forgot daycare was included in your 50k. That’s still a lot though.

nothing wrong with it, you don’t want your kids in a ****ty school. They turn out like me. :lol:

So, since you guys know a dip is coming after the hype dies, do you guys usually sell a percent or keep holding if its a coin you believe in heavily?

Lordy mercy. Read the first few pages of this thread. I hope some of those guys are okay. Yes I realize it's old and hindsight is 20/20, but still.

Yeah....I'm retiring in my 40s. Already got the house and car paid off. I'm more than halfway there already.

Come down to ES - the water is warm

So, since you guys know a dip is coming after the hype dies, do you guys usually sell a percent or keep holding if its a coin you believe in heavily?
I have very rough technical analysis based calculation to get out conservatively and avoid the correction.. I’ll probably miss out on tons of gains, but I’ll RE-enter after the dip. 105k is my target now when to exit. Can keep an eye on fear and greed index, wait to hear your co-workers talking about how they’re getting into Bitcoin, or wait for random people to start entering the thread asking about getting in are other signs to consider your exit point. Some people will take out whatever they put in and take profits.

I’ve had my finger on the pulse of the market, setting limit orders for a dip, and there’s been no dips >3% (which is nothing in crypto). Tremendous buy pressure for about a week now.

Shrugged off the crypto regulation bill like it was nothing shows me we’ve pivoted.. hope we all accumulated at 30k or when we’re months at 31-35k.

you guys should have all known a huge dump was coming when i entered the thread in april :lol:
been here on NT since 2004 and have avoided any talk of investments or finances like the plague so me taking a dive in crypto is like….whoops there goes the neighborhood. now i’ll be watching for more newbies like myself and get ready to jump out.

Back
Top Bottom