Official Bitcoin Thread

the public school in our district is horrible. getting a district exception to one of the good schools is super difficult. this is my son’s tuition without after school or summer school costs.
ACAEA34C-CB17-4092-93A5-389F8EB9A336.jpeg

my daughter’s daycare is 2k/month. thank goodness my wife has a good job. even better though, wen AMP binance, i can retire and homeschool. notsrs.

moral of the story is, check your portfolio first and then decide if you need to pull out cause kids can be expensive.
Damn WTF.

I would move

about 2-3 weeks ago I was dropping my 19 month old off at his Montessori school. Outside in the parking lot there were two older gentlemen, I'd say mid 40's, one who runs the school and another who has a son enrolled. They were outside huddle over their phones and they were going back and forth. As I walk by I hear one of them say something like "yea and Im really big on Cardano..." and my ears perked up but I didnt think nothing of it. Fast forward to this morning I wake up this morning and check my portfolio and I see some nice movements. I take my son to school and sure enough those same two guys are posted up outside and now I can legit hear their conversation and its all Crypto. I drop my son off and come out, politely butt into their conversation and we had a cool discussion for about 15 minutes about crypto and how we've been doing, what we've heard, etc. This was my first time just stumbling into a conversation about crypto outside of ppl in here or my immediate circle so it was a pretty cool experience, I just didnt expect it to happen at my schools daycare of all places lol.

congratz to the peeps that bought FTX at $28 a few wks ago.
i didn’t get any but that seems like smart play for sure. sbf has been dedicating much of his time keeping up with regulatory compliance. maybe they unseat binance one day 🤷🏻‍♂️

interesting moves happening with everest and get protocol. over the past few days, some whale has bought 3 million worth of GET and 5 million worth of ID. lots of speculation on who it is. that’s a lot of money. that’s アミーゴ アミーゴ type money :nerd:

i didn’t get any but that seems like smart play for sure. sbf has been dedicating much of his time keeping up with regulatory compliance. maybe they unseat binance one day 🤷🏻‍♂️

interesting moves happening with everest and get protocol. over the past few days, some whale has bought 3 million worth of GET and 5 million worth of ID. lots of speculation on who it is. that’s a lot of money. that’s アミーゴ アミーゴ type money :nerd:
I've been watching the ID rise but been hesitant if I want to covert any ETH or BTC into it. I'll probably regret keeping my ID bag so light but just not enough money to spread around :frown:

but just not enough money to spread around :frown:
i feel you man. i consolidated and committed to only a few projects. either i win big or get rekt. it’s exciting either way. ID went from .16 to over .60 in less than 30 days. still way off from ath and not yet listed on any big exchange. their products are still in alpha stage. big partnerships, regulatory licenses acquired, and the CEO IS working with regulators behind the scenes. they’re poised to take off or fizzle out 🤷🏻‍♂️

about 2-3 weeks ago I was dropping my 19 month old off at his Montessori school. Outside in the parking lot there were two older gentlemen, I'd say mid 40's, one who runs the school and another who has a son enrolled. They were outside huddle over their phones and they were going back and forth. As I walk by I hear one of them say something like "yea and Im really big on Cardano..." and my ears perked up but I didnt think nothing of it. Fast forward to this morning I wake up this morning and check my portfolio and I see some nice movements. I take my son to school and sure enough those same two guys are posted up outside and now I can legit hear their conversation and its all Crypto. I drop my son off and come out, politely butt into their conversation and we had a cool discussion for about 15 minutes about crypto and how we've been doing, what we've heard, etc. This was my first time just stumbling into a conversation about crypto outside of ppl in here or my immediate circle so it was a pretty cool experience, I just didnt expect it to happen at my schools daycare of all places lol.

Dont even be surprised. This will be nothing compared to how your going to hear people talking about it. Those people just getting in or who gave up from the last run will FOMO buy the top too.

Like JusaVibe JusaVibe said remember to take your profits, have a plan and don't portfolio watch of how much money you have made or you potentially can make.

Good Luck yall

Back
Top Bottom