Official Bitcoin Thread

Coinbase dropping an NFT platform...

Didn't want FTX having all the shine. Good to have more fiat gateways for NFTs but I wonder if they will help as much as people think.
1 ETH sounds a lot cheaper than running up $3500 on a credit card for an NFT. :lol:

Then again there are stupid rich people out there so this will remove another barrier to entry.

Might throw $50 at it for laughs.

Assuming yall got stable coins already, wont hurt to make a sidebet on this right?

This is insane.

What is the best website or platform to get these potential meme coin before they hit the bigger exchanges?

I might just start throwing $25 at every **** coin with meme potential.

Im still using Pancake swap for this. I can only imagine how much the price will blow up once it becomes available in bigger exchanges.

everyone talking about Apple announcing bitcoin integration....what if Amazon?

"Don't be mad AMAZON is hiring (blockchain) " - biggie

2021-10-12 15_01_59-(1) Home _ Twitter.png

2021-10-12 15_03_55-(1) LilMoonLambo (@LilMoonLambo) _ Twitter.png

Ngl, I was looking into University of Washington's 24 week fintech bootcamp, which has blockchain and cryptocurrency in the curriculum. That Amazon posting just reminded me that it's probably not too late to pivot career-wise.
My alumni is packaging blockchain certificates with like every business major and masters program. Tried to get my gf to sign up for the program alongside her masters but theres just not enough time when working full time too.

Oh and the Amazon crypto rumors are why I'm still hodling AMP. Flexa should have a decent enough chance at securing that Amazon bag since they already have Whole Foods on the platform.

Ngl, I was looking into University of Washington's 24 week fintech bootcamp, which has blockchain and cryptocurrency in the curriculum. That Amazon posting just reminded me that it's probably not too late to pivot career-wise.

Block and COIN are hiring like crazy in SEA FYI - my fund will also be expanding soon

Block and COIN are hiring like crazy in SEA FYI - my fund will also be expanding soon

That’s dope to hear, I’d be extra interested in a part-time gig at first. Just tough to leave my career right now with almost a decade in and family obligations. However, the conviction is there and I know that I don’t know enough about the space. I just figured I go down rabbit holes as it is so I might as well consider taking an extra step to perhaps attend a bootcamp haha.

Going to see where Block and COIN are located too, I’m in Pioneer Square so they can’t be that far away from me.

I was late on $DOGE and $SHIBA so I bet on $CATE since I was early on it and I can build volume at dirt cheap price.

After several dips and a long consolidation, it has become the third best performing memecoin behind only $DOGE and $SHIBA.

https://finance.yahoo.com/.../catecoin-cate-dogecoin...

Hardly a ****coin as the supply is limited, you earn 2% every transaction, has utility (Defi meme platform like 9gag) plus theres staking option.

app.catecoin.club/catecoin-stakings/#

Market cap just hit USD20M so its still pretty early for this coin
🚀

Bought mine from Pancake swap.

cate1.jpeg
cate2.jpeg
cate3.jpeg
cate4.jpeg
cate5.jpeg

*Not a financial advice

24 hour update for $CATE. So those who bought yesterday got your investment almost doubled? Dont forget youre earning 2% every transaction as well even without staking.
4C8EE089-93DA-4FD5-BC06-D797EEDF99FA.jpeg

Beep boop

activated cool downs on aave Luna sol and atom. Will be cutting them in half on this final push or in preparation of it

Back
Top Bottom