Official Bitcoin Thread

you think the days of 40k BTC are done for good?
how drastic are the dumps entering into a bear market? different now with heavy institutional involvement?

the other night i was thinking about what people have been saying and was tempted to convert all my alts to BTC (and maybe some ETH). if i ride to a cool 2x from here, my first year in crypto will be a success for me.

but then i remembered that i’m stupid and want that dopamine rush so imma leave my low cap (dumpster dives) and ride it up or downnnnn. i’ll be watching you guys closely and hopefully exit into stables before i hit zero 😂
Never say never in crypto. But. It’ll be surprised to see a massive haircut if we destroy 100k. If we can’t break 100k, we’re ****ed and going to 30k on psychology alone.

I’ve been concentrating into ether on this final push, I have my cool downs activated to lock in partial profits to maximize my eth holdings.

My boy has a bunch of DOT he got at like $2
Meant to get some like 10 days ago when it dipped to $26, but something came up

might go to the bank right now and deposit some $ to get some. Don’t wanna get FOMO’d tho

Why? Just wait on a pullback. if it runs it runs. That'll just be a lesson to establish a position asap like your boy from the start :lol:

Why? Just wait on a pullback. if it runs it runs. That'll just be a lesson to establish a position asap like your boy from the start :lol:
“If it runs it runs” is the story of my life and I’m tired of missing out
Been aware since the early days, should be lambo time soon but it’s not :lol: :lol:

I wrote a small essay on DOT 3 weeks ago on here about the reasons ya'll should have a bag of DOT... in 20$s for most of September.

*DOT Hits 40$+. "Aight, I'm heading to the bank" :lol:
So this all tells me... buy SUSHI now.

gonna ride with my $juno fir a bit and see where it goes. interoperable smart contract network that’s gaining traction quickly. already over 300mil mcap. not even listed on coingecko yet.

Buddy put me onto pesky at .7 sol but I wasn’t near a computer and forgot to check it out later on. Nice community it seems.

Yeah the community is the main reason I wanted in. Everyone seems cool, looks like they’re having fun and the memes are plentiful lol. We’ll see how it goes.

Next time your homie has tips like that, make sure to post it here lol. 0.7 sol would’ve been a come up.

Wait ppl still rocking wit shib?? I’m still holdin a sturdy bag :lol:

HOLD DAT

Nah fr tho I think shib could have a doge like run. Who really knows tho it’s all speculation. Just parking money in there and forgetting about it :lol:

Crazy that the Pesky Penguins took a span of 2 days to sell out at 0.25 and then do what they did so quickly. I minted a few on Saturday and was hoping to grab more on Sunday but it was too late. It's all good vibes in that Discord even though the paperhands have started to show themselves :lol:.

Got a nice cyclops and tiara.

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 9.33.12 AM.png

Some upcoming mints that I may or may not participate-

I think these are pretty cool, I'm gonna try for the presale later today. Generative header pics. Interactive space map gallery looks great.

More header art dropping today at 6pm EST.

Haven't checked to see if this is stolen art, but only 3333 supply and 0.1 to mint at 6pm tonight.

These look solid for next week.

A bit of a copycat but might do well. Mints tomorrow.

Two shameless copycats but the rares will probably sell :lol:.
https://www.zombiesoltoadz.com/ - today 1pm
https://solmice.com/ - Saturday 2pm

If I can flip half of my sol into the right amount of eth, I plan on doing that after I can unstake. If not, I’ll be moving that half into stSOL to earn staking rewards while keeping it liquid and being able to flip it for eth when my target hits.

Crazy that the Pesky Penguins took a span of 2 days to sell out at 0.25 and then do what they did so quickly. I minted a few on Saturday and was hoping to grab more on Sunday but it was too late. It's all good vibes in that Discord even though the paperhands have started to show themselves :lol:.

Got a nice cyclops and tiara.

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 9.33.12 AM.png

Some upcoming mints that I may or may not participate-

I think these are pretty cool, I'm gonna try for the presale later today. Generative header pics. Interactive space map gallery looks great.

More header art dropping today at 6pm EST.

Haven't checked to see if this is stolen art, but only 3333 supply and 0.1 to mint at 6pm tonight.

These look solid for next week.

A bit of a copycat but might do well. Mints tomorrow.

Two shameless copycats but the rares will probably sell :lol:.
https://www.zombiesoltoadz.com/ - today 1pm
https://solmice.com/ - Saturday 2pm

Missed out on Penguins. Heard nothing about them till they had a 6 SOL floor :smh:.

Trying Skylines today. I need a good win. It's been a while which in NFT land is like 3 days

Awww shiizz.

5E145EE0-6545-40AC-9D64-4545109E4B20.jpeg

This is huge.

Back
Top Bottom