Official Bitcoin Thread

i’m scared of scams. is this the legit opensea app?

7E4AF313-D569-403D-8DAD-3F6C86C84B16.jpeg

Speaking of scams. Anyone else get the cb email asking you to log in to set up 2fa?

what I like about celsius is hodl mode and getting that code that will lock your account forever if you lose it.

I wouldn't say I'm anti bitcoin because I've got a bit of money invested in it but I'll keep it a buck and admit I still dont know **** about it or see its utility :lol: I have no answers for the people who know I'm into it. Ponzinomics is my new favorite word though. dont get me started on NFTs

If you are in the financial lane and still disregarding bitcoin/crypto...wow. writing is on the wall. Do you still have friends that are pro legacy/archaic systems?? anyone here on NT still has these feels? There were so many in here on this thread but don't see them anymore...let it be known.

245091028_10158401011970382_648200800861512062_n.jpg
6 trillion a day moved in Forex. Come get this FRX bag, hit the DMs.

Haven't received any dubious emails as of late. Didn't even get the supposed Coin Base one that was being sent out a few months ago.

Anybody sends me a scammy feeling email, I'd be tempted to move all my crypto someplace else first except for $1 worth of Shiba.

Dam bros. I was up 2 nights waiting on the shiboshi NFTs (shib nft) and the fund they used to convert ended up me being short like 30$ to buy when it went live. They were .1 eth equivalent in leash.

selling for 1eth and it just launched 3 hrs ago

feels bad man

Missed out on Penguins. Heard nothing about them till they had a 6 SOL floor :smh:.

Trying Skylines today. I need a good win. It's been a while which in NFT land is like 3 days

This is huge.
I was home for like 2 hours total on Saturday. Got super lucky that I came across the Penguins when I did. Need that Phantom mobile app badly. Or maybe not, I'd be minting everything :lol:.

Skylines keeps getting delayed :smh:. The presale ones are already selling on Alpha Art around 2 SOL floor.

Managed to mint a few Desolates. Really like these. They do something like Solsteads and it's a wrap.

331d0029-b0dd-478b-9ad2-4602b0987ce1.png

524dcb68-871a-40ae-b7c3-bd28830a792b.png

dd07484a-5dd2-4613-943c-214a31e6be79.png

Why would you even buy a btc etf? What else is in the etf?

like if fapmaster made a crypto etf full of sifchain, cumrocket and other low cap alts I’d buy it because I’m lazy af.

but what’s the point when you can literally buy Bitcoin at the corner store these days?

Why would you even buy a btc etf? What else is in the etf?

like if fapmaster made a crypto etf full of sifchain, cumrocket and other low cap alts I’d buy it because I’m lazy af.

but what’s the point when you can literally buy Bitcoin at the corner store these days?

To the old foggies and peeps that hire "financial advisors" (I know, losers! lol) ....they feel having an ETF protects them and makes assets safe....yah, go figure, but that is where the OLD money is. This new Money is US.

Yeah that’s clown ****. :lol:

like I get buying an etf that mimics the s&p 500 or something but a btc one is lame af.

like you said let the scared boys make us money. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom