Official Bitcoin Thread

Starting to trade next week? The second half of October is gonna be nuts. We still got Nov and Dec to go after that also.

I converted some sol earlier for more eth. Planned sells for me in btc over 100k and eth over 10k but very small sales just to take some money off. In fact I’m not planning on selling my eth so much as potentially trying to take an alchemix loan at the top and create a synthetic short/hedge w zero risk.

Last edited:
There's a lot of people who want in on Crypto, but don't want to buy any crypto directly. Even Coinbase their afraid of.

ETF will let you do stock things to Bitcoin, like stock options. You can hedge easier.

It's A LOT more $ in the entire space no matter which way you slice it though.

unirex.jpg

These Unirex NFT's look dope.

https://solanart.io/collections/unirexcity

You have to know how you’re structuring your portfolio. Something like amp which hasn’t moved, aside from one week, in months isn’t going to get you the same return as something like solana in the short term. If you don’t want to have money tied up and sitting around, you need to position size and allocate better based on your goals and risk levels.

As bullish as I am on amp, its only a 3% position for me which makes it very easy for me to just ignore it and check back in 5 years.

Not giving up but just thinking how i couldve moved the money into bitcoin when it was hovering around 30k and doubled it real quick lol

Back
Top Bottom